Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Games outcome is rigged

i dont believe it's rigged...but its prolly precalculated before the match starts.

I mean, there are millions of matches played every day.....imagine if all the matches are actual simulations and that the outcome of every match can be altered while you watch it. that would take some really good server power to deal with that many real time simulations.

sure, there are factors in real time that can make difference like possesion bonus...but even that cant be over 15%.

so my theory is that during that time before match when you cant do anything, dozens factors (str, moral, tactic, etc) from both teams are calculated + % that you can lose against weaker team (which is always possibility) and let's say after calculation.......it's 50% you will win, 30% its a draw and 20% you will lose.

You watch the game and one of your friends does, in front of your full stadium....and then you get 15% chance more to win...so now its not 50% to win, but its 57%.

so maybe changing tactics during the game does have some effect in changing the % of win...or maybe it's all calculated based on your starting tactics....but, hell...thats just my theory

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simhomerj View Post
    This is part of the vague response from the game developers over my submission.
    "The results are not random of course. Everything is calculated very well."
    Really so game play isn't random they calculate the outcome. Wonder what criteria they use?
    i think they meant that (eg) when a player shoots, it's not random if he scores or not but it is calculated by comparing how good the player is and how good the goalie is; and other factors.

and no, i am not supporting nordeus here. I am one of those who believe the game is rigged
    Simhomerj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Blaugrana View Post
    Relax, this hapen also in the real life football. My team Barcelona also lost from Celtic, Real Sociedad, Hercules & Rubin Kazan for example. You buyed scout and 5 star players like PSG, Man City & Real Madrid does but some teams are playing very smart tactics. This game is not who's buying the most and the best players but using the best tactics vs your opponent. I have more respect for players that buy some players etc and use very smart tactics vs oppenent than a team that buys a whole team of 5 star en scout players using no tactics at all and cries like Real Madrid when they lost.

Accept that your a bad manager and I would advice u to play some Sims. GL in the future

You are correct partially....

Losing match to lower team is part of the game. I am fully accept it. No question, no cry, no complain. But jz to express ... Yesterday, I lost 5-0 to 32 quality team where my quality is 46. I had 61% possession and 28 shots. It is acceptable if I lost 1-0, 2-0 but 5-0, it becomes ridiculous i think.

Have you ever seen team like Man city, utd, barcelona, Real madrid lose 5-0 to second tier team? Even so, they were using substitute players, teenagers....

Anyway, I know there is no team can win forever and this is football
    Simhomerj likes this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Rookie
    The same problem here... We both played 4-4-2, I played at home, have full stadion and watching game (+13% ball posession). My tactics was normal, mixed passing, counter attack, only my half cover.

He has 2-2-17 and scored 7 goals and gets 73 goals! His quallity 16.4. Last in league.

I have 17-3-1 and socred 73 goals and get 8 goals! My quallity 29.8. First in league.

How is this possible?! I lost at home 4:1. Just look at his scored goals in all season and my goals!!
    ice87s likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Blaugrana View Post
    Relax, this hapen also in the real life football. My team Barcelona also lost from Celtic, Real Sociedad, Hercules & Rubin Kazan for example. You buyed scout and 5 star players like PSG, Man City & Real Madrid does but some teams are playing very smart tactics. This game is not who's buying the most and the best players but using the best tactics vs your opponent. I have more respect for players that buy some players etc and use very smart tactics vs oppenent than a team that buys a whole team of 5 star en scout players using no tactics at all and cries like Real Madrid when they lost.

Accept that your a bad manager and I would advice u to play some Sims. GL in the future

First of all friend,your team Barcelona has been trashed by Real two times in 5 days and is going to be trashed again by Milan from CL in a week....and i don't know who will be crying.....second of all i agree that you have to have tactics but there is too much involvement from the game in the game....it is impossible to have 3* team going in the 5* team in the crucial game and with the player less and wining 4:0 in the guest turf...and if you think that is tactic wise than you are an idiot....
    ice87s likes this.

So how do you explain this than....

my team is 33 streinght....the guy that i am fighting trough the championship is 24....he has lost at the beginning of the season to me 4:1...that was 4th game in the season...i had 20:0:0 score in the league and he 18:1:1....than **** started to happen...we had to play another game...if i won i was suppose to go to 8 points and my championship....i lost a game at home 2:1 to him and ok....**** happens!!! That wasn't very likely but ok....i can go for it...my advantage was than 2 points....
    two games from that game i played again and played against a player that was 17...i remind you i was 33....i lost to him 1:0 AT HOME!!!! without scoring one goal!!!! all players in top condition....moral top....hes not playing actively!!!! so no way i could have lost and i did!!! so my advantage in 3 games went from 5 to -1!!!! now its 4 games to the end and i am playing against 16 strength player at HOME AGAIN!!!!!! and i am playing 1:1!!!!! so now i am -3!!!!! And he hasn't made one mistake last 22 matches in the league....!!!! Where are those calculations??? where are those probabilities??!!!! he will take the league in the end i am sure and i will be second being stronger 9 points than him....loosing point to inactive players and two time weaker teams!!!! not to forget that i have counted my injuries....i had 32 injuries this season alone!!!!! i am not spending one more cent on this game....cause it makes no difference at all!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simhomerj View Post
    My team lost a match 4-0. I know that happens and that's not why I'm upset. It was the way Top Eleven programed the games we play. My team in first place in the league and the team I played was in 2nd, I had a 2 point lead.
    My team rating was 28.4 vs 21.0 for the opposing team. Every player on my team had maxed out condition and everyone's moral was either very high or better. Playing at home and watching game gave me a 13% possession advantage.
    The Game: Visitor's kick off and immediately my 6 star MC is give a yellow card. My team controlling the ball and up pops the visitor score? Approx. 2 min visitors lose a player due to an injuries and is NOT replace leaving them to play with 10 men for the remainder of the game. Again my team is controlling the ball and again up pops another score for them. At halftime I made some tactics change and made a defensive sub, less than 1 min. into second half they score again. For the remainder of the game my team NEVER controlled the ball (color bar across top) show visitors color 100%. They then scored for the fourth time, my team had 3 to 4 shoots on goal (both strikers are 5 star).
    I think Top Eleven play the game to one make the league race tighter and want to drive us to buy there tokens to improve our team. Don't be like me, save your money don't waste your time trying to get better players or buy health, moral or treatment packs Top Eleven will fix them game for the outcome they think will make them money.
    Again losing the game isn't the issue it the way it was done.

my team is 33 streinght....the guy that i am fighting trough the championship is 24....he has lost at the beginning of the season to me 4:1...that was 4th game in the season...i had 20:0:0 score in the league and he 18:1:1....than **** started to happen...we had to play another game...if i won i was suppose to go to 8 points and my championship....i lost a game at home 2:1 to him and ok....**** happens!!! That wasn't very likely but ok....i can go for it...my advantage was than 2 points....
    two games from that game i played again and played against a player that was 17...i remind you i was 33....i lost to him 1:0 AT HOME!!!! without scoring one goal!!!! all players in top condition....moral top....hes not playing actively!!!! so no way i could have lost and i did!!! so my advantage in 3 games went from 5 to -1!!!! now its 4 games to the end and i am playing against 16 strength player at HOME AGAIN!!!!!! and i am playing 1:1!!!!! so now i am -3!!!!! And he hasn't made one mistake last 22 matches in the league....!!!! Where are those calculations??? where are those probabilities??!!!! he will take the league in the end i am sure and i will be second being stronger 9 points than him....loosing point to inactive players and two time weaker teams!!!! not to forget that i have counted my injuries....i had 32 injuries this season alone!!!!! i am not spending one more cent on this game....cause it makes no difference at all!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxveliki View Post

Dude, it is normal to lose 1-0, 2-1... nothing strange. This is football and thing can happen..... If you lost like I did, 5-0 to 17 quality team, then I will fully support you....
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Quote Originally Posted by dimology View Post
    I mean, there are millions of matches played every day.....imagine if all the matches are actual simulations and that the outcome of every match can be altered while you watch it. that would take some really good server power to deal with that many real time simulations.
    Already been discussed and de-bunked.....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Every game is predetermined before it starts.

You are a fool if you think it isnt.

Its a computer that has worked out every gamer, injury booking in advance.

You may think you are making changes but they are irrelevant, its just an illusion.

The result will be the same no matter what, the support team told me so!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast