Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Games outcome is rigged

2 defenders = Illegal formation.
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A game has to be fun (im not agree with simhomerj) but a game has to be as goal: Entertaining people...
    Not getting money... Of course its everyone's own decisions to spend money

Adi
    Banned
    this game hasn't changed a bit...it;s still a horse ****.....it deserves a piss nothing more
    Simhomerj and July Fourth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    2 defenders = Illegal formation.
    This.....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

there is some truth in....if game decided you will lose...it's gonna happen.

guy is playing 4-3-1-2.....im going 4-4-2 motivated, last time i got him 6-2 with it. first half 1-1 and i was lucky cuz he is constantly attacking. second half he switch to 4-2-1-3.....so i change to 4-5-1 V. i am doing it by the book....explot his lack of wingers with defensive play and counter attacks.

from his 4 def 2 are 1 star....my striker 7 stars and AML-AMR 4 stars. I was second in the league with 15 wins, he is middle with 6 wins. I lost 3-2 at the end....and i feel i could lose more......

if the game dices roll against you, it doesnt matter what tactic you are using or how good you are or if you moral is maxed out......you will lose.
    Simhomerj and realmadridzg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NielsBlokzijl View Post
    A game has to be fun (im not agree with simhomerj) but a game has to be as goal: Entertaining people...
    Not getting money... Of course its everyone's own decisions to spend money
    why you think people waste time and money to develop a game .. and pay wages and server ..etc. just so you get entertained .. a chairty business basically.. is that what you want?.. why not then people stop charging us for building cars, homes ..etc. ? let them just do it for free to entertain us .. why not football clubs themselves make tickets free of charge just to entertain us too ?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Blaugrana View Post
    lol, you were playing with 2 defenders man, come on
    no i wasn't. i wrote in the post that I used a 4-1-2-2-1 to counter it. I took the screenshot right after i changed my tactics to using 2 defenders to see if that would change anything. I tried to throw the game-engine off by using something you shouldn't - and it should have led to the other guy creating more chances. But it didn't. The game continued on like I had made no changes at all; proving to me that there was nothing i could do coz the outcome was rigged from the get-go

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    no i wasn't. i wrote in the post that I used a 4-1-2-2-1 to counter it. I took the screenshot right after i changed my tactics to using 2 defenders to see if that would change anything. I tried to throw the game-engine off by using something you shouldn't - and it should have led to the other guy creating more chances. But it didn't. The game continued on like I had made no changes at all; proving to me that there was nothing i could do coz the outcome was rigged from the get-go
    yeah that's what i think also.. you have 62% possession so you must played it right most of the time

about determined result, cannot say my final opinion there..

btw, at what minute you decided to experiment this thing?

shwanko07 I have spent money on the game, if you spend money on something don't you expect a value for the money spent?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast