Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Games outcome is rigged

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simhomerj View Post
    shwanko07 I have spent money on the game, if you spend money on something don't you expect a value for the money spent?
    Have you ever paid to watch a football match? Or worse still a season ticket when your team is playing badly?

When you spend money don't you expect to a value for the money you spent?

Question A little update on Game is Rigged

This is part of the vague response from the game developers over my submission.
    "The results are not random of course. Everything is calculated very well."
    Really so game play isn't random they calculate the outcome. Wonder what criteria they use?

This is part of the vague response from the game developers over my submission.
    "The results are not random of course. Everything is calculated very well."
    Really so game play isn't random they calculate the outcome. Wonder what criteria they use?
    I also believe the game is rigged, eight points ahead of the second in the last 4 games has halved to just one point, more than a player is injured for 19 days and for two consecutive times the best player on my team is was disqualified .... are trying to make me lose a league that have dominated .... now I'm seriously thinking that you remove from the game because he has no way to play in a game where results are calculated.

Apprentice
    Lost from weaker team, he was 45 me 53 average....last night...but do not care. This is game

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Lost from weaker team, he was 45 me 53 average....last night...but do not care. This is game
    lose a game there may also be ... but not miss an eight point lead in the last 4 games ....

Part of the last response from costumer support. " We are trying to be as closer to the real football situations as we can, so until then, while stronger side is losing against weaker in real football, defeats will happen in our game."
    So folks just keep spending your time and money supporting the game, get those better players, build up your stadium, use those boast,
    and develop your tactics, which will still result in the game developers controlling who wins the game. Sounds like fun?

Part of the last response from costumer support. " We are trying to be as closer to the real football situations as we can, so until then, while stronger side is losing against weaker in real football, defeats will happen in our game."
    So folks just keep spending your time and money supporting the game, get those better players, build up your stadium, use those boast,
    and develop your tactics, which will still result in the game developers controlling who wins the game. Sounds like fun?
    Try to get to real football simulations? Where are the own goals? Where is fergie time?
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Some of you have said that you were 4 points or more clear, and suddenly the gap has vanished, so you think its rigged. I have another opinion. Maybe the results were "rigged" in the first place, to give you such a big lead to start with, and now its just balancing out.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Some of you have said that you were 4 points or more clear, and suddenly the gap has vanished, so you think its rigged. I have another opinion. Maybe the results were "rigged" in the first place, to give you such a big lead to start with, and now its just balancing out.
    The opposite with me has happened, I started as runaway leaders and have got further and further ahead as the season went on, (like last season) I won the title when I had played only 19 games and I'm 23 points ahead now, the game hasn't rigged it so I came back to the pack this season or last season either.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast