Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Top Ratings qualifications

New Top Ratings qualifications

As we know the ratings system changed and now, finally, I am happy with it

New Top Ratings qualifications-new-ratings-.jpg

1st- 15 matches 17 goals - 17 assistances 8 MoM...ST....left foot..6*110Q....centre ST alone 5-4-1...19age
    2nd- 15 matches 17 goals - 9 assistances 5 MoM......ST....right...6*110Q...right ST in diamond......27age
    3rd- 14 matches 15 goals - 6 assistances 7 MoM....ST.....right....5*.right ST in diamond too ..28age
    4th- 15 matches 13 goals - 4 assistances 3 MoM..ST.left 3*99Q left ST in a (no)DC-DC(no)DR 1-3-1-2 (23age)
    5th- 15 matches 11 goals -10 assistances 3 MoM....ST.....left 5* left ST in a diamond 28age

Well... all ST's LOL but better than before.

Please writte here your experience

edited: table to see the 100% of goals scored by the team and compare 1 player/2 and the 100% goals

New Top Ratings qualifications-new-ratings2-table.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 05-20-2015 at 07:51 AM.
    Francesco Maiello likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    As we know the ratings system changed and now, finally, I am happy with it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new ratings .jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	45355

1st- 15 matches 17 goals - 17 assistances 8 MoM...ST
    2nd- 15 matches 17 goals - 9 assistances 5 MoM......ST
    3rd- 14 matches 15 goals - 6 assistances 7 MoM....ST
    4th- 15 matches 13 goals - 4 assistances 3 MoM ...ST
    5th- 15 matches 11 goals -10 assistances 3 MoM....ST

Well... all ST's LOL but better than before.

Please writte here your experience
    I do not know! when did it change? have the solved the GK and DMC problem?
    Halftime ratings? lots of questions ?
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I do not know! when did it change? have the solved the GK and DMC problem?
    Halftime ratings? lots of questions ?
    "As we know", I said, as we can see I don't talk of us :'D LOL

They did simply a change, now to have a player in the Top Rated players these have to play at least the 60% of matches of the league season, so now a player that play 1 match and have a 9, can not be 1st like before.

That really help a lot because as we can see the players are really "sublime", what I call Key players that can do the work to win 70% of a title.

In Port Vale acount 4 ST's and the GK of the team in 11th position, 61 goals recived ...LOL age 29, 3* GK of a team that is not managed, have SA individual defender or how is called lol... only another 29age player then all 12 retired...

So I understand that what fail are the wrong positions, and the rating as I've said have not lot of sense n this case,,, because too as I usually say, ratings are more about what can do a player in long term, not in a match. So the top rated players are sublime players that despite illegal formations, bad players near etc. will do a big contribution because are well proggrammed.
    edited: thats the option 1, we haeve to prove this GK LOL

Option 2 is, this GK as my Djibril Cissé ST that had 8-8-8-7-8 and scored 3 goals in 26 matches show that ratings don't have sense and relation between how work the player/valoration.... ¿?

I want to belive that ratings talk us about long term usual contribution.

Last edited by khris; 05-20-2015 at 08:13 AM.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

OK TE has changed the qualifications or minimum requirements for the players to be listed on the top 5 rankings.

Thanks for alerting us. I've no idea about it. Well you know, Nordeus is like a top secret organisation... sometimes.

Honestly, the top 5 ranking is useless to me. Just to look good, nothing more, no rewards.

Meh... as if I care. I hardly check it. I don't even know one of my players was on the top. Again, I don't care. Pointless features.

Is not like my players will get 10 free skill points by the end of the season or anything for being MVP or Top Goal Scorers or Most Assists or Most Clean Sheets (missing from the ranking).

Last edited by meis; 05-20-2015 at 08:27 AM.
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    OK TE has changed the qualifications or minimum requirements of the players to be listed on the top 5 rankings.

Thanks for alerting us. I've no idea about it. Well you know, Nordeus is like a top secret organisation... sometimes.
    ..¬¬' yeah sometimes so secret LOL but they adviced us April 16, 1 month ago LOL
    http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...rs-league.html

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post

Is not like my players will get 10 free skill points by the end of the season or anything for being MVP or Top Goal Scorers or Most Assists or Most Clean Sheets (missing from the ranking).
    TRUE but it's a step closer to the one you talk. With Nordeus, do steps by steps and encourage them to do the next
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Dreamer
    As I understand the player rating is generated though visible, hidden and random factors. The odds of succeeding every action depend on it.

So, if your player have good form he is more likely succeed in goals, saving, tackling etc, but luck can work around this, so sometimes a bad rated player scored a deciding goal because of a lucky dice roll despite the odds are against it. It's rare however and player performance is usually reflected by the rating he received.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

The most important aspect you must consider when looking at ratings is.....you do not have access to all the factoirs that generated the ratings. Commentary is a merely a small highlights package. Imo there is nothing wrong with GK or DMC ratings - or MCs for that matter.

But back on topic, the blocking of 1 and 2 game wonders from the rankings is a good positive move.

I still maintain the 60% is too high - a few leagues irl award league medals to players who participate in around 25% of matches (although I think the megabucks EPL lowered it recently). But I'd rather have the current T11 system than the old one.

I just hope that the fact they have looked at this is a sign that they want it to be relevant because they are going to include real rewards - after all we did say previously there would be no point including rewards when MVP could be exploited.

PS. the topic title is a little misleading
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-20-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Dreamer
    Just checked my current league board 1ST 3DC and 1AMR

Only the 4* AMR belongs to my team, who scored 14 goals 10 assists and 5 MOM in 15 games.

Edit: I'm currently leading 7 points in the league with a record of 14-0-1 while the 3 teams under have average quality 2 points higher than myself.
    Last edited by Amane Ito; 05-20-2015 at 11:20 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast