Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Top Ratings qualifications

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I usually rotates my players to handle 2 matches per day. So I don't express my players get player awards. However, in last season, my level 24 team was eliminated early in both CL & Cup. Then I almost fixed my starters in second half of the season. Finally, my team became league champion and my players got all 3 player awards.

To my teams, the 60% requirement is quite high. For managers who like to change the whole team during a season, their players are also difficult to get these awards.
    SPFL Rules:

The Company shall present to the Champion Club of the League 25 League Championship Medals for Players, other staff and Officials. Additional League Championship Medals may be purchased from the Company with the prior consent of the Board. Only those Players who participated in 25% or more of the League Matches for the Champion Club in the relevant Season will be eligible to receive such medals

PS. I'm not suggesting 25% is suitable for the game given squad size limits but I am suggesting, again, that 60% is too high. (But ofc this will never be a problem for my small squad )
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-27-2015 at 10:27 AM. Reason: added PS....
    cookizzz likes this.

Rookie
    Anyone he wants to be at the three first places of the table, must follow the next 10 tips.

Top 10 Top Eleven Tips to be Always the Champion !!!

https://youtu.be/N-Batd87aik

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234