Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Top Ratings qualifications

The best you can say is that good ratings means they are capable of getting them, bad ratings means thats also possible. Average ratings are the hardest to get your head around.

Problem is even if you know what team they're from you still dont't know why he got the ratings he did.

Just believe the ratings and risk a mistake - its the easiest way.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    New Top Ratings qualifications-ratings.jpg

New Top Ratings qualifications-1.jpg

New Top Ratings qualifications-2.jpg

New Top Ratings qualifications-3.jpg

New Top Ratings qualifications-4.jpg

New Top Ratings qualifications-5.jpg

Only one offensive player... and check out that 2star
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Is he playing as DMC in his team
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    going to check.

hahahahah... ah.. no:

New Top Ratings qualifications-ha.jpg

The others all are on competitive teams, playing in right spot.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-21-2015 at 09:17 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and khris like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is great for me. I understand it is just visual at this point but I am big on immersion so for me it is very important that things like MVP are a legit representation of a players full season.

I keep track of all stats including the awards every season.

As another poster pointed out it could be the first step to making real rewards for them since it is now a legitimate accomplishment. I had 4/5 in the final MVP last season and currently 3/5 although it is fluid obviously. Nobody currently over 8 in league play this season but that is because my team hit a mini slump the past few days taking it's first 2 losses of the season.

Sadly I lost in the cup 1/4 finals. I couldn't get that damn road goal in the first leg losing 3-0 (first team to even score 2 all season). Then in the 2nd leg they got a road goal in 1st min off of yellow card. I won 3-1 but that damn road goal

It was a good run all around and I still expect to win 2 trophies again. I went from playoff round last season to 1/4 finals this time so I am getting closer every season to regaining cup crown.

I hope they fix the ratings for GK, and CM/CDM. I do not get why the other poster said there is nothing wrong with them. Having your keeper get a 6 with a clean sheet and 5 saves while your opp gets an 8 with 6 goals conceded and 1 save is insane.
    Gert Funck and khris like this.

Famous
    This is certainly a good change. But personally I prefer the 60% line can be slightly lowered.

For my 2 teams, at this point, there are only 6 (4 signed in this season) & 7 (4 signed in this season) players eligible for ranking. Number of players participated 1 or 2 matches less were approximately the same. I like rotating my players. But the instances of squad rotation have already greatly lowered in this season because both my teams need not participate CL in this season.

As there is no transfer season restriction in T11, player turnover is expected to be more than real world. If 60% line is based on real world league, it may not be the best for T11.

Anyway, I still like this change.

Up UP :3

I'm proud to see that Cocu, my 1st 9* player, in his last season is the top rated player with a 8,08 and after be the MoM in the CL final and scoree the 1st goal to give us the victory.

How's this for top ratings -

15 MOM from 26 league games too. (22 over the season)

khris and Buffs Mad like this.

I just wonder if there is someone somewhere who rotates his team in the league and therefore has no one on the list >.<

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I just wonder if there is someone somewhere who rotates his team in the league and therefore has no one on the list >.<
    I usually rotates my players to handle 2 matches per day. So I don't express my players get player awards. However, in last season, my level 24 team was eliminated early in both CL & Cup. Then I almost fixed my starters in second half of the season. Finally, my team became league champion and my players got all 3 player awards.

To my teams, the 60% requirement is quite high. For managers who like to change the whole team during a season, their players are also difficult to get these awards.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast