Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Team Improvements

You need another ST better yours ST, and one pure AMC.

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    You need another ST better yours ST, and one pure AMC.
    Im looking for them, but its hard... :/ Actually I wanted to play with 2 STs and AMC from the start, but I just couldn't get my hands on one of them... :/

Dreamer
    My team has completely imploded this season....

I went from winning my league, 6-0 in CL, and into the round of 16 in cup, then all of a sudden... I can't beat anyone.
    I'm now tied for 3rd in league, and got blasted out of both tournaments. My last 9 league matches, 2W 2D 5L,

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    My team has completely imploded this season....

I went from winning my league, 6-0 in CL, and into the round of 16 in cup, then all of a sudden... I can't beat anyone.
    I'm now tied for 3rd in league, and got blasted out of both tournaments. My last 9 league matches, 2W 2D 5L,
    If multiple players get bad form in a perfectly good team, most of the time this is a sign of the captain entering slump.

You could have reacted more swiftly and replaced the captain before it did so much damage.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    If multiple players get bad form in a perfectly good team, most of the time this is a sign of the captain entering slump.

You could have reacted more swiftly and replaced the captain before it did so much damage.
    I tried someone else, didn't help

Dreamer
    Can be the exhausion of running 2 competitive games a day and the resulting lack of training, which is very difficult to recover. I usually won't tolerate any player with three 6 rate in 5 games. Two consecutive 6 should be benched. In such case half a team need to be rotated out.

And that seems to be the reason I've been unable to get into cup or CL final since I can't rotate the whole squad for different competitions, due to the lack of time to play the game.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Can be the exhausion of running 2 competitive games a day and the resulting lack of training, which is very difficult to recover. I usually won't tolerate any player with three 6 rate in 5 games. Two consecutive 6 should be benched. In such case half a team need to be rotated out.

And that seems to be the reason I've been unable to get into cup or CL final since I can't rotate the whole squad for different competitions, due to the lack of time to play the game.
    I was rotating anyone who got multiple 6s or anything 5 or lower. The problem was I ran out of players, I couldn't field 11 players that weren't in a terrible slump.
    My keeper who had been a beast for a season and a half all of a sudden was allowing over 2 goals a game, and scoring 5s and 6s. This just came out of no where.
    My striker who was getting a goal a game, goes like 12 games with 1 goal.
    Both my young MCs at the same time went from getting 7s to 6s and 5s, i sold both.
    My DC/DL/DR with wall that had been perhaps my most consistent defender, goes 66554 in his last 5 matches.
    My DR who was averaging 7.3 starts getting 6s.
    My AMR can't hit the target from 1m away.

When this many problems occur at pretty much the same time, not much you can do. All players slump at some point, but when everyone on the team slumps the same time, I can't bench them or rest them until they snap out of it, I gotta put 11 on the field.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12