Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Universal Player II - Let's Name The Player!

Looking forward to doing this..good bit fun :-)

I propose Julian Ross :P and will take part, looks fun :3

I will close names submission at 12am (Midnight) GMT, then we will pick a name!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well look at this... we had about 5 people that were interested in the name Chuck Norris for the Universal Player next season and I decided I will put in 1-26 in random.org and number 19 came out. Chuck Norris Wins!

The Universal Player for Season 38 is Chuck Norris.

I will keep some of the other names in for consideration for future seasons and 'girly fc' gave me an good idea for the future of Universal Player.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well look at this... we had about 5 people that were interested in the name Chuck Norris for the Universal Player next season and I decided I will put in 1-26 in random.org and number 19 came out. Chuck Norris Wins!

The Universal Player for Season 38 is Chuck Norris.

I will keep some of the other names in for consideration for future seasons and 'girly fc' gave me an good idea for the future of Universal Player.
    Using chuck norris ... lol, it is kinda uncreative but ok, I hope I win every match with this name on it :P. I would of prefer creative names instead of famous people. Oh well, let's see how this go
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Using chuck norris ... lol, it is kinda uncreative but ok, I hope I win every match with this name on it :P. I would of prefer creative names instead of famous people. Oh well, let's see how this go
    Know what you mean lol, but we can't please everyone plus there was good interest in Chuck Norris compared to the other names given, so I think Chuck Norris is the right choice, I don't think I would like to use names of famous people often mind.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345