Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: New Animated Live Match - ANDROID Beta Testers Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Hmm.. I don't want installed application, I like signing in from anywhere, hope they do not do that!
    But, an installed application may be better for those who want the game to be much more realistic. The game can be improve significantly as server load will not be an important factor. As it is now, server load is the probably the limiting factor, which is why we have a very unrealistic game where the scores and so on seem to be determined by non-appropriate methods.

Why play a football manager simulation game using football managing skills if they outcome of the game is determine mostly by something else? That is poor simulation.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-22-2015 at 07:09 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    • How many matches have you played or watched? I have not counted. Dozens at least.
    • How are you satisfied with animated Live Match in general? love it with a huge caveat If auto assign only assigned to selected skills I would use it as my primary access to t11, as it is it is only good for watching friends' matches.
    • '
    • How accurate are your chosen formations when displayed in the animation? Fairly good.
    • How satisfied are you with how your players respected your tactical instructions? Mostly.
    • What do you think about mix of comments and live actions during the match? I wish the comments were throughout, even during action and also I wish the waiting for highlight text was a picture or something better to look at.
    • Any additional comments and thoughts are more than welcome I really do like the live match, I only play on a tablet though because was a bit hard to see on a small phone.
    Hi,
    Thank you a lot for feedback, we really appreciate it.
    Just wanted to ask you question regarding Skill Points - Do you know that in TE2015 you can set in advance where Skill points for each player will be assigned (either Defense, Attack or Physical&Mental)? What do you think about that system, and if you like system with assigning Skill points after Training / Match can you tell us why.
    Thank you a lot in advance
    Cheers

Super Moderator
    One more thing, guys: Big thanks to @Cat Harrison and @Buffs Mad for letting us know that there is a problem with survey about animated Live Match inside the game. We fixed the problem and sent a survey again to all the Beta users so now you should be able to fill it.
    Thanks once more, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you a lot for feedback, we really appreciate it.
    Just wanted to ask you question regarding Skill Points - Do you know that in TE2015 you can set in advance where Skill points for each player will be assigned (either Defense, Attack or Physical&Mental)? What do you think about that system, and if you like system with assigning Skill points after Training / Match can you tell us why.
    Thank you a lot in advance
    Cheers
    Hey Junior
    There are many managers including my self, who doesn't want the new T112015 only because of the new auto assigned skills. This is the biggest issue with the new app, and a big drawback which overshadows the many new and great improvement made by you.

We 'managers' like to save and assign skillpoint how and when we want to.
    when things happens by them self you lose the feeling of being the manager.

Try reading the this forum. Here are great insights for you develoupers, and many of your questions have already been answered

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html

We all wish a great experience playing this game
    Blackkiwi likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Hey Junior
    There are many managers including my self, who doesn't want the new T112015 only because of the new auto assigned skills. This is the biggest issue with the new app, and a big drawback which overshadows the many new and great improvement made by you.

We 'managers' like to save and assign skillpoint how and when we want to.
    when things happens by them self you lose the feeling of being the manager.

Try reading the this forum. Here are great insights for you develoupers, and many of your questions have already been answered

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html

We all wish a great experience playing this game
    I agree completely!
    You couldn't have typed that any more eloquently Gert
    Gert Funck likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Wierd message today!?

New Animated Live Match - ANDROID Beta Testers Needed-ttst.jpg

My players are not playing the tactic I have selected with wide wingers, no they all scramble at the middle like kindergarden soccer

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Oh this is so great news. I'll give my feedback as soon as possible.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Ok first impressions.

Waiting for the new highlights it's very boring, if it's a live match, so it must be for all the 90' and not just sometimes...

The comments during the game, can also be during the 90 '.

When some friend enter during the match to support me, it flip the tab for the friends supporter. (it's not happening in the current 2015 app).

I think with this changes the app stay with some significant improvements.
    Last edited by casper™; 07-02-2015 at 04:05 PM.
    Team - Top Gun

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Feedback from a friend of mine.

"My opinion on this apk:

1 the match should show all the moves and not only some great moves and comments.

2 should show the scores of players at any time of the match to know the performance of the players and thus be able to make substitutions

3 should have more instruction options with the team

4 should be instructions induvidual players (eg crossing at the time , anticipated cross , reach further , more dribbling , etc. )
    There are still more things to improve but in my opinion the most important is what I said ..."
    Team - Top Gun

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Ok first impressions.

Waiting for the new highlights it's very boring, if it's a live match, so it must be for all the 90' and not just sometimes..
    Submitted that in the in game feedback as well. The aim should be atleast 4 minutes of live highlights.
    casper™ likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast