Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: New Animated Live Match - ANDROID Beta Testers Needed

Super Moderator

New Animated Live Match - ANDROID Beta Testers Needed

Hi Managers,

We're working on an Animated Live Match for Top Eleven 2015. And we want your feedback about it. We're happy to announce that from now on Managers with Android devices can also be a part of it!

New Animated Live Match - ANDROID Beta Testers Needed-2d-live-match.jpg

We need constructive feedback, not just "I like it / I hate it", but we need the specific reasons

How to get the BETA version?
    Here is the link to beta app version with new animated Live Match.
    The easiest way for installing the app would be to open this link from your Android device, download, open it and you are all set

Important info
    You will be playing with your real club if you log in with the same account. If you don't want to play a lot of friendlies (not want your players to be tired a lot), you can always watch someone else's matches
    When you install Beta, the standard TE app that you already have on your phone will not be deleted. So, whenever you want to play the one without animated Live Match, you can do it

How to give us your feedback?
    • Use FEEDBACK button inside the game to tell us what you think about new animated Live Match.
    • During the match when you press FEEDBACK button you will send us the action that is currently happening on the field and that way we can understand you easier. Also, if there is no action while pressing FEEDBACK button, last occurred action will be sent.
    • Play as many matches as you like and do not hesitate to send as many FEEDBACKs as you like, they will be more than welcome

Thanks in advance, guys!
    Last edited by Junior; 05-27-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Well, finally for Android, people will be happy
    PS: I play via PC... still waiting LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Hi Managers,

We're working on an Animated Live Match for Top Eleven 2015. And we want your feedback about it. We're happy to announce that from now on Managers with Android devices can also be a part of it!

We need constructive feedback, not just "I like it / I hate it", but we need the specific reasons

How to get the BETA version?
    Here is the link to beta app version with new animated Live Match.
    The easiest way for installing the app would be to open this link from your Android device, download, open it and you are all set

How to give us your feedback?
    • Use FEEDBACK button inside the game to tell us what you think about new animated Live Match.
    • During the match when you press FEEDBACK button you will send us the action that is currently happening on the field and that way we can understand you easier. Also, if there is no action while pressing FEEDBACK button, last occurred action will be sent.
    • Play as many matches as you like and do not hesitate to send as many FEEDBACKs as you like, they will be more than welcome

Thanks in advance, guys!
    Are you also playing with a beta team?
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-27-2015 at 02:43 PM. Reason: not laying but playing
    Gabez Teh and Junior like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Hi I have a LG g3 with good specs and a lot of experiece on coding, which helps me spot bugs

I'm available if needed for tests

Super Moderator
    Yup, we need you just follow the steps from the post above and your feedback will be welcomed
    Thanks
    Gert Funck likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Are you also playing with a beta team?
    No, you are NOT playing with Beta team, you will be playing with your real club if you log in with the same account. If you don't want to play a lot of friendlies (not want your players to be tired a lot), you can always watch someone else's matches
    When you install Beta, the standard TE app that you already have on your phone will not be deleted. So, whenever you want to play the one without animated Live Match, you can do it
    Gert Funck likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm playing also with a second team so I would be interesting to play with my alt team, the beta.
    So, if I 'll download the apk, I 'll have two icons and I can log in to the old one with my main team (through f/b) and to the Beta icon with my second ?
    To be honest, I 'm afraid that the apk will be more "heavy" and maybe I 'll have problems during a game or an auction.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm playing also with a second team so I would be interesting to play with my alt team, the beta.
    So, if I 'll download the apk, I 'll have two icons and I can log in to the old one with my main team (through f/b) and to the Beta icon with my second ?
    To be honest, I 'm afraid that the apk will be more "heavy" and maybe I 'll have problems during a game or an auction.
    Correct, you will have 2 apps on your phone and you can log with any club you want. If you want your beta team, you need to log in with another account. Remember that you can log out from Settings screen whenever you want to change the account that you are logged in.
    Hope that I helped you
    Cheers
    nikolgiorgos and Gert Funck like this.

Great idea guys,game rly need this Offside trap will work or??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yay!!!!
    khris and Gabez Teh like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast