Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Nordgen players must be youth?

The other type of young high value, never-played-before players from non-Nordgen teams are the Token Academy players. Managers that don't rename their teams can produce these Pseudo Nordgens but there is nothing to fear from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    The other type of young high value, never-played-before players from non-Nordgen teams are the Token Academy players. Managers that don't rename their teams can produce these Pseudo Nordgens but there is nothing to fear from them.
    Yes, they will without hesitation eat you
    Nordgen players must be youth?-meme12.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

One of the Buffs Players got booked for alleged biting today. CSI Miami were called in to prove the case. Unfortunately, they could not prove it as it was discovered the player was actually born in Irvine meaning

1. they have no teeth; and
    2. they all share the same DNA

BuffsMad said later "Who cares about proof, he's from Irvine, so I've sacked him".

PS. Apologies to anyone from Irvine, didn't meant to Dent-ure pride. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Wait....

I am confused about this. What do you mean they are all Nordgens?

Sorry not trying to challeng anyone but to figure out sonething, thanks.
    there are 3 source of "virgine" player :
    Nordeus creat from nowhere, appear in transferliste if you buy him you are the 1st to use him.
    Nordeus creat from an young academy. Only you can sign him, otherwise he go for free agent
    Nordeus creat from nowhere but appear in scout
    So: They are ALL nordeus gens, no different. the one that you are mentioning is the 1st case.
    but, when a manager put his player in TL, you can't determine whether they were signed from each case 1 or 2 or 3.
    jojet and Gert Funck like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Addicted
    Yeah completely agree.

Share some trivial experiences to use scout players: when people sign scouts, please please do not sign anyone 2 points below 7 stars, that sucks.

If you really need him, sign the one only 1 point below 7 stars and young 22-24 yrs old. They are always excellent.

People have been in different opinions on signing scouts, I am not trying to argue but would like to share what I learn.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    there are 3 source of "virgine" player :
    Nordeus creat from nowhere, appear in transferliste if you buy him you are the 1st to use him.
    Nordeus creat from an young academy. Only you can sign him, otherwise he go for free agent
    Nordeus creat from nowhere but appear in scout
    So: They are ALL nordeus gens, no different. the one that you are mentioning is the 1st case.
    but, when a manager put his player in TL, you can't determine whether they were signed from each case 1 or 2 or 3.

Yeah completely agree.

Share some trivial experiences to use scout players: when people sign scouts, please please do not sign anyone 2 points below 7 stars, that sucks.

If you really need him, sign the one only 1 point below 7 stars and young 22-24 yrs old. They are always excellent.

People have been in different opinions on signing scouts, I am not trying to argue but would like to share what I learn.
    Scouts is a waste of tokens, especially with the new prices, for 69 Tokens you can auction a youngster and train him just as good, and have him for more seasons

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Addicted
    The dilemma is that sometimes you spend tons of green packs and make a Nordgens 6-7star with SA, then end up with low performance all the time.

Token is valubal, green packs the same. Disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Scouts is a waste of tokens, especially with the new prices, for 69 Tokens you can auction a youngster and train him just as good, and have him for more seasons

The dilemma is that sometimes you spend tons of green packs and make a Nordgens 6-7star with SA, then end up with low performance all the time.

Token is valubal, green packs the same. Disagree?
    Scouts can just as well perform badly. I don't understand your question? Token has a bit more value (measured in price for green packs)

Addicted
    Sorry no question from me but just sharing experiences. Token is very valuable for sure, and I just hate to sign an expensive Nordgens and then feel frustrated.

Still trying to learn how to balance scout and Nordgens, seems stupid, but a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Scouts can just as well perform badly. I don't understand your question? Token has a bit more value (measured in price for green packs)
    Gert Funck likes this.

Its a difficult balance. Scout market purchases come with higher stats out of the box and an SA. They will however decline over the seasons without extra resources.

Young fast training NordGens (or NordGems ) come off the market with lower stats but can improve quickly with extra resources and will maintain that for longer.

Performance will obviously be the key. But one issue is if you can get NordGems cheaply they are more disposable so can be tested and sold if not up to the job, not so easy for Scouts and so you'll find yourself managing their form more.

I've used Scout Market players before and thought of them as Impact Players. My best MC ever was a Scout purchase but lasted only 4 Seasons. I have a NordGem MC atm without SA and he seems equally good and will last longer for no extra cost....or not, who knows.

For me, the changes to the cost, Q and Skill Distribution reduced the advantage of them. I see them as a luxury item but atm its not a luxury I'd go for. For some they might still be considered a good option.

But it really depends where your pitching your team, your ambitions and expectations. It also depends on Token budget.

PS. I've saved a copy of a CL SF match of a team with 4 seasons worth of Scouts in it should I ever need reminding that Scout Market is not the answer to everything.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-29-2015 at 04:33 PM. Reason: PS.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast