Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: This game is rigged for sure !!!!

Angry This game is rigged for sure !!!!

Well 5 matches before the end of the season i had 59 points (17wins-2Draw-0 loses) and second place team E had 50 points. so 9 points behind. in the last 5 matches i played with teams, let,s call them, A B C D E(second place team).

So earlier in the season when playing these teams the scores were
    Team A - Me 1-2
    Me - Team B 3-0
    Team C - Me 0-2
    Me - Team D 6-0
    Team E - Me 1-5
    So 5 wins and scored 18 goals and got 2.

In the last 5 matches of the season:
    Me - Team A 1-3
    Team B - Me 0-1
    Me - Team C 1-1
    Team D - Me 1-1
    Me - Team E 1-2
    So 1 win 2 draws and 2 loses s and scored 5 goals and got 7 back.

Goals against me all season 18 in total. 7 were in the last 5 games. Ridiculous again.....

A team that you beat at their home 5-1 comes to your home, last game of the season and beats you 2-1 and takes the championship. Also this team in the last 5 games had no losses no draws.

Btw i had my players all the time on full moral and full rests for all 5 matches, and i was always there to attend the matches.

I know its just a game and all but this is beyond ridiculous. There is no reality and it clearly favored second place to win the league... Very disappointing, i will probably stop playing.

your team, tactics and the opponents you lost to please. Otherwise it is hard to help you
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Usually I have the inverse results, better in second half, due that I train phisicall skills to 9-10 stars during the 1st half season and then I eat everybody LOL

Dreamer
    Your team had a problem near the end of the season and you didn't pin pointed and sorted it out. That's all I can say.

Good players don't perform well forever, the game is coded to simulate that so you must decide which player be fielded for best results.

Plenty of solid evidence suggested that morale does not affect player form directly. High team morale gives possession bonus which is effective with attacking mentality, and not much else.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

This game is rigged for sure !!!!

Can you share some of the formations used by you and against you?

Also, keep in mind that there can be underlying problems in a team and it won't always show in results. I learned it this season, as I had the wrong tactics for my players. Some of them underperformed and failed to score in big games. Did you spot trends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The second half is always harder;
    they have played you and now have an idea maybe to counter/change tactics
    they train too,
    they bought new player(s),
    fatigue/morale issues from playing multiple Competitions
    Staggy Stagg likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    they train too,
    I think you must play a different game to me

I always find the second half easier due to manager inactivity, by the time the second half starts at least half the managers have given the season up and some even tanking.

My results for this season as an example

1st half 5W 2D 6L
    2nd Half 11W 0D 2L

I play the same tactics etc on all the season. I also find that when i get troll results they are always on the 1st game.

Addicted
    Cat, you are correct in the fact that many players become complacent after a good start to the season and do not realise that other players are improving their teams. So come the second half of the season their teams are better than yours and will beat you easily.

Newbie1001, firstly please do not disrespect Cat and secondly, yes in some leagues and at some levels manager inactivity happens, but it generally happens over the entire season and not just the 2nd half of the season. Some teams may tank for the 2nd half but also if you are improving your team then other managers may not be able to so and that may give you an added advantage.
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    they train too,
    I agree with your theory. These are what I faced in recent seasons. In addition, in each season, there should be one or two teams started very slowly and played very poorly for a period, but then bounced back later. Probably the manager just misses part of the season.

I believe this is more applicable for higher levels, because less teams will suddenly decide to tank and completely turned from a good to (very) weak team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    For sure, the first few levels there is way more people abandoning the game, than after say, five, because by then people have decided if they like it or not.. and of course in the higher levels still managers get rather attached to their teams
    cookizzz and Bunzo like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast