Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The curse of the substitution strikes again!!!!!

...and a double corner too.

Attachment 48160

Annoyingly, just a win would have won it for me...

Attachment 48161

Must give kudos to my friend and League Champion - after his drawn match and knowing that if I won I would beat him to the Championship, he came to support me once his game finished...
    Everyone have different experiences here after do a sub'... I for example usually score. Now afetr buy the 2 new Nords, I have an injurie when they go to the field, and you recive a goal xDDD

Can I ask why you selected this player called Neague to do the substitution? position and reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Is he a scout bought player, a trained 'nordgen' or youth academy player?
    Bought him seasons back as a 18yo super Nordgen I guess,Gave him a few stars,he maintained them,now he doesn't train anymore but still scores vs whomever he wants,27 of the 40 in the league he scored as he was scout ,so for him stars don't matter,he perform always:-)
    The guy in 2nd place with 26 goles is my friend's 8 star striker,so,some like Gomez don't need that star,they'll just special:-)
    So ,as he was scout 75% of the season he scored more than my friends 8 star who finished with 26 total,he just performe incredible:-)
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-27-2015 at 05:24 PM.
    Tactician and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Everyone have different experiences here after do a sub'... I for example usually score. Now afetr buy the 2 new Nords, I have an injurie when they go to the field, and you recive a goal xDDD

Can I ask why you selected this player called Neague to do the substitution? position and reason?
    Striker - not a peep from Neagu all match, straight swap for another striker (Ramos). Should have made the substitution earlier - Neagu registered a 5...
    Last edited by talisman; 06-27-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Striker - not a peep from Neagu all match, straight swap for another striker (Ramos). Should have made the substitution earlier - Neagu registered a 5...
    My supersuccessfulguide suggest do the subs in the minute 50'

LOL

By the way, great season, now for the next

That is one of the problems; the game takes too long to make the change after you gave the new orders. I have seen situations where a substitution was order around 80 min in the match, but the player apparently did not played any part of the game on the field, that is the substitution was never made.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    WIN x24!

Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-27-2015 at 06:16 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    WIN x24!

Nordeus favouritism... so it doesn't count...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

WIN x24!

How did your team score so many goals and conceeded only one goal?
    pcmacdaniel and Buffs Mad like this.

WIN x24!

Photoxop

End of season 30 for me and for the second season in a row I finish second, losing the title on goal difference.

Not too fussed, as the aim is to hit the top of my server and I've still got a fair bit to do to hit that, so its progress to the next level and to hopefully grow my supplies again.

My end of season supplies are as follows -

I did try for ages to collect red and green packs, but got crippled with injuries so have reverted back to the tact of watching videos for cash instead. Sadly the massive problem with watching videos on the computer and not crediting has seriously dented my growth this season.

On a plus, the farming for tokens has been steady, so I've been able to add quite a lot to my pile this season. Over 1000 added to my total overall this season. Probably one of my best token farming seasons in months - at least in 2015 anyway! I think it will be a poor season next year for token farming due to lack of time, but its not a problem as my resources are more than good enough.

I only intend to bring in a new GK tomorrow, selling my old one. That will leave me with a team full of low-mid 5 star players (plus a high 5 star keeper player) tomorrow - which should be enough to meet my target of another promotion. Unless other really good players show themselves on the market or negs list that will be all I will be bringing in.

Towards the end of next season I will start looking at clearing out this current team in preparation for the following season in which I will have a major overall bringing in a new class of high 5 star players.