Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    talisman, one way to save money is to get rid of the win bonus. Personally, I find that it makes no significant difference to the result and your win bonus completely swallows up your competition prize.
    Well that sorts out the outgoings...

What I'm trying to understand how the prize structure works to see if I can get some sort of idea if I can predict incoming finances.

I've been through every help, hint/tip, guide, etc., and cannot find anything that will tell me how the reward structure works...
    Last edited by talisman; 06-01-2015 at 03:57 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    talisman, I have just checked my level 21 team and the wage bill is 4.96M. No 6* players but have been lucky enough to win my league 2 seasons in a row. Not expecting to win this year but I am trying to strengthen my team. 10M is quite a high daily wage. CL participation is probably the main way to improve finances and the buying and selling of players can really help. At the level that you are at, I assume that you have maxed your stadium and I can get a full crowd by charging 50, therefore generating 13M from attendance only and as such I can more than break even. But with 10M wages you may make a slight loss. My advice is to get rid of the deadwood and try to reduce your wage bill as much as you can. Run on a good squad of 15 (sell, sell,sell) thst is if you have enough green and reds to recover your players.

Famous
    Through to the 2nd round of the cup on the backs of a 4:1 (6:1) aggregate victory.

No roster moves since my last post. A pair of negotiation offers weren't accepted. I offered the other managers 5T and 10T respectively for both players, so I think I made fair offers.

I have one offer made on my 4* DL/DC/DR aerial defender for 1T. I do want to accept an offer on him, but am in a difficult position in that I don't have a backup at DL and he got an "8" in both cup matches. Being one skill point away from his 5th star means if I don't accept, he gains a star. Maybe I shouldn't have trained a triple role and SA!

Cup Preliminary Round 2nd Leg - drew 2-2 for a 3-2 aggregate win.

Income sheet for this game:
    Season 67 - Week 4-s23-bs-cup-pr2.jpg

260,000 full house at $52 per gives $13.5M I'll try adding $1-$2 to the ticket for the next Cup home game and see if it still fills up.

Looks like you get the $3.52M if you play the game. Nothing about the $6.03M, which I suspect is the reward for winning the whole thing.
    pcmacdaniel and Buffs Mad like this.

Addicted
    Yes the 6.03M is for winning the tournament plus the prize for getting to the final, so maybe a total of 18M if you win the cup.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hey I have two wins in Cup this season... weird...

Season 67 - Week 4-cup2.jpg

I'll prolly get crushed next round.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

throgh first round

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.jpg

well of course, he just saved all attemps so 6 seems 'very' fair
    Season 67 - Week 4-capture.png
    Season 67 - Week 4-capture.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-01-2015 at 07:45 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I'm through to the 2nd round! *Shocked*
    Although I'm playing against a level 8 team, but his team isn't that good. First round at home ended with a 2-2 draw, while 2nd leg away ended with a 3-1 win for my team.
    Tomorrow I play my first CL match against the 4th of last season league at home.

Transfers : Already done shopping for this season as I bought a new DC/DR and DMC for 2-3 tokens each.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    I'm through to the 2nd round! *Shocked*
    Although I'm playing against a level 8 team, but his team isn't that good. First round at home ended with a 2-2 draw, while 2nd leg away ended with a 3-1 win for my team.
    Tomorrow I play my first CL match against the 4th of last season league at home.

Transfers : Already done shopping for this season as I bought a new DC/DR and DMC for 2-3 tokens each.
    nice!
    Buffs Mad and Ayman like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    So I just got the first look at my league this season..
    10 out of the 13 teams tanked last season, and have pretty much scout+ teams already. There is one abandoned team, and one crap team.
    So I would just like to alter my goals for this season - Instead of challenging for the league title, my goal is to now to not finish in the bottom four.
    I am almightily screwed. This is without a doubt the hardest league I've been in.
    Help me
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast