Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

Troll Troll Troll

League: After yesterday's 3-0 win to keep the 3-way tie at the top the Buffs are held to a 1.1 draw away. The Buffs won the corresponding fixture in Round 5 by 7-0 but had no chance of a win today. Additionally Lord Nordeus took out Striker Jack Harper in the first 30 mins.

Woe is me, woe is me......

EDIT: We only got the 1 goal and a draw because the opposition GK dropped a clanger but he redeemed himself clutching onto a header CK
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-19-2015 at 02:54 PM. Reason: EDIT....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Troll Troll Troll

League: After yesterday's 3-0 win to keep the 3-way tie at the top the Buffs are held to a 1.1 draw away. The Buffs won the corresponding fixture in Round 5 by 7-0 but had no chance of a win today. Additionally Lord Nordeus took out Striker Jack Harper in the first 30 mins.

Woe is me, woe is me......

EDIT: We only got the 1 goal and a draw because the opposition GK dropped a clanger but he redeemed himself clutching onto a header CK
    I would suggest changing your emoji to a emoji. It seriously helps. Just helps relieve that tension
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Another victory for Port Vale FC, 1-2 and sill +6 points in the Top.

Too I have to say about how impressed I am of the speed of Safari browser for PC... is a click, and add cone in just 1/4 of second LOL
    And this speed with all actions... really a pleasure if I compare with Chrome or Opera, these 2 fast too but...

Cool

United Update:

And it's getting very tight.
    Todays match was agains the leader

Season 67 - Week 4-result1.jpg
    Season 67 - Week 4-result2.png
    Burns scores, he rarely misses .. he is DR he rarely shoots

Season 67 - Week 4-league.jpg
    Season 67 - Week 4-stats.png

And here is the battle royal
    Season 67 - Week 4-standing.png

I wish there was the same kind of draw for Cup and CL. At he moment there is no possible way of winning either

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

6:0 in league,staying comfortable 2nd,and Gomez in 70 min game time provided another hat trick and 1 assist:-
    He scored 7 n gave 2 assists in last 2 league games,that's my man )Season 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434746804899.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-uploadfromtaptalk1434746818872.jpeg

OOhh yeah, MoM my GK, with an 8 :3

Victory 0-3 and still leaders with Bayern

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    OOhh yeah, MoM my GK, with an 8 :3

Victory 0-3 and still leaders with Bayern
    Next season I predict that my reserves keeper will get great avr. rating and a lot of man of match.. Just you all wait and see

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Up to 4th. Won 1-0 to overtake previous guy in 4th on goal difference. His is +9, while ours is +19, so nearly like an extra point with that,. We are 9 behind third though, so need to consolidate in 4th now.

We play the bottom team today, before playing 3rd and 2nd in the following days. After that , the closest person we play is 6th, so we are looking good for 4th, hopefully.

Cakewalk match yesterday (5-1) but lost one of my ST in the last minute to a 4 day injury... Thankfully I was able to watch like 15-20 videos/commercials on my mobile yesterday and got like 15-20 health packs and heal him up as I have cup semifinal matches over the next couple of days and by backup ST got a 2 game suspension for spitting on someone in his last cup match...

I've created a group of Raidcall, called Top Eleven Forum. If one is registered there's chat, and too posible to talk with mocrophone. I am very shy so probably just will chat LOLOLO

The ID of the group is 11266156

Raidcall is a free,low-latency voice solution for professional gamers.

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast