Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: Season 67 - Week 4

"If the player have to be injuried, injuried will be. It doesn's matter if will be doing stretching or a mortal kombat kombat, the destiny, is the destiny"

LOL

Rookie
    So since there is only 6 days left in the season, I've started to sell off a few players to get my squad down to 14 players. A slight risk with key games to come, but here's hoping I avoid the injury plague.
    However it means some tough decisions have had to been made. Four players have hit the blocks so far, reserve Gk, a fairly average MR/DMR, a DR (just sold) and my striker who has been with us for 6 seasons! Feeling a bit sentimental but he just doesn't perform the way he used to. Also have a AML/ML/DML, a DC and a DMC/DC. About 650 games worth of experience here but it's time to freshen up

Season 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-22-6.34.09-pm.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-22-6.34.24-pm.jpgSeason 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-22-6.34.35-pm.jpg

I feel like a Dad watching his kids leave home, this is distressing!

p.s If anyone is level 9-12 feel free to bid
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 6.34.24 pm.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	47800
    I don't see why you're releasing this player, he's a model of consistency!
    Blackkiwi, pcmacdaniel and lespa like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Because I only have room for one Gk in a 14/15 player squad. He's been a life saver whilst my main Gk was injured and out of form but now that he's back to the goods (I'm talking 7/8/9's every game usually) I'll drop Mr 7

I only bought him as a stop gap measure whilst Chojecki was playing crap haha.

Season 67 - Week 4-screen-shot-2015-06-22-7.45.51-pm.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Reserve spam (need to share)

Wauw look at this old fella, he is stable an high performing. I am impressed

Season 67 - Week 4-waw.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg news: Palace Casuals lose 2-3 at Diptesh FC in India, with two away goals in hand looking forward to 2nd Leg

MC Muscroft opened the scoring in the 36th minute, Diptesh equalising just after the break. Striking partners Ramos and Pinto combined to put the Casuals ahead again in the 54th minute, Pinto netting the cross, but two late goals by the hosts clinched the game. MC Christie and DL/DC Jones picked up bookings, the latter will sit out the 2nd Leg...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    32 years old...

The evening drama over and done with, and Palace Casuals have lost top spot in the League after a 1-3 away defeat at Izmir SK. Home side were playing some distorted version of 4-4-2 and the Management tried both 3N-4-1-2 and 4-5-1V at various times in the match but couldn't break through until late on, when left winger Hansen rammed a free-kick past the 'keeper for a consolation goal.

Casuals now 2 points adrift in second place, but if they can keep their home form up and sneak some away points then they can still contend for the Championship...
    Last edited by talisman; 06-22-2015 at 07:22 PM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Famous
    League: 3 points back of first, but still have my league match scheduled for later tonight. 1st drew 0-0 today with a mid-table team, same middle table I had drew 2:2 with a few days ago.

Champions: 0:3 away win. It was my 3w-4-3 against his 4-1-4-1. I was expecting a little more challenging matchup, since this is the same team I manhandled in the cup quarterfinals recently. However, he used the same strategy he did in the cup, and it ended up with the same scoreline as our first leg cup tilt. 2nd leg he also used 4-1-4-1, but I used 4-4-2 classic; he then switched to attacking sets; 3w-4-3 and 3n-4-3; which are kind of strange choices to run against a 4-4-2! Now its just time to wait and see if he'll make the adjustments for our second leg.

The other half of the bracket had the game of the year, a 6:5 win for the home side. Their goalkeepers combined for an "8" rating...
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-22-2015 at 06:27 PM.
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

United news

Season 67 - Week 4-capture.jpg
    Season 67 - Week 4-capture2.png

Funck MVP (9) and I now have the two topscores

Season 67 - Week 4-ll.jpg

its in my own hands now

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast