Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Morale.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When I 'm tanking, I use my worst players vs good teams (playing in their positions) and "mid-table" teams (switching GK with ST)
    and my good players vs the crap teams (because it's impossible to loose even if playing oop).
    I get domination against those team so get an extra blue.
    I don't use at all blues on my crap or non-interesting players, only for the young/good ones because I train them, so low morale can cause injuries to them.
    Usually I can save blue packs with that way.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-13-2015 at 08:00 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for the answer, moderator, but you should have given this info straight away. I don't see the point of this change on the other hand. It's not making the game better, is it?
    Last edited by sincity; 06-22-2015 at 07:03 PM.

Morale.

Same here, i made a complaim to nordeus fez weeks ago about that on iOS but now notice on android is the same, no Mather how well my team is doing every day I spend at least 10 blue packs to keep the
    Morale superb, nordeus found a way to get more from us.what I do now is to wait for the season day change to get the gifts, then will see the players that dropped morale and to up, as I read here if the team is winning and performing well why change, but we all the same we don't want get surprises and loose a important game so we always keep morale superb. it's true they gain as well but before after a game I only used to have 1 or 2 players with low morale but now it's a lot,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FVS0777; 06-22-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345