Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Morale.

Morale.

Has something changed with Morale. My players seem to be dropping morale a lot more regular. Won a game yesterday and then 6 players dropped from superb to very good. Then over night, another few dropped.

did they get ratings of 8 or 9? If not, morale will drop automatically. 7 is the point where morale starts to decrease guaranteed. I have no clue why Einsteins at Nordeus seem to think that 7 is the number instead of 5 or even 6. but 7 is the most frequent along with 6 and those both lose morale.

There is an old thread by cracicot that did a test on morale. check it out.

Pro
    I can assure you morale has changed. It is dropping way sooner then last season. Last season I had a lot of 7 rating players and they only occasionally dropped morale. Now after 6 matches I have already used over 20 blues to keep the team motivated.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Dreamer

Bug moral

Since last update, there is a bug with moral

7 players or more after every match and every day lose moral!! even when i win and give a lot of money for victory!!
    there is a bug, nobody see that ???
    big problem who needs to be fix fast plz

Pro
    True this. I had players loose moral. Maxed them again after a match. Next day, again morale loss without playing. Lesson learned is only to max morale just before playing. Morale is dropping a lot faster, even after winning 3 games in a row.

VIP
    Every day and after every game all players lose or gain morale... There are many reasons for that... Some players play bad and lose it, some players play good and get some... Some players play too often, while other players play rarely... League position affects morale... It is simply part of the game... Take a pic of your team morale at the end of the day and then, take one when new day starts, after reset and see for yourself... It's not something added with the last update...
    Cat Harrison and jojet like this.

Lots of things affect morale. If 1 of my 3 Stooges get the Gift sp their Morale will be up slightly soon.

PS. I've even thought 'In Reserves' or 'Sub List' has an impact but thats taking the Voodoo too far. >.<

First post for me.
    After my match yesterday 7 players with dropped moral so top them all up.
    Come back on this morning half of my players have dropped again and 3 players have dropped in to the yellow with out playing never had this before the last update.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnathan Josh Hook View Post
    First post for me.
    After my match yesterday 7 players with dropped moral so top them all up.
    Come back on this morning half of my players have dropped again and 3 players have dropped in to the yellow with out playing never had this before the last update.
    It's always been that way tho... You just didn't pay attention... And if you pay attention little more, you may discover that some players' morale goes up too...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

No it hasn't. Your talking total bollox. How can you lose moral once you have topped everybody up and without playing they lose there moral. The players are playing scoring winning and get win bonus but lose moral after being topped up. Been playing this for over 2 years now and this is the first time it's happening.
    sincity likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast