Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Morale.

Dreamer
    yes everybody says there is a bug!
    but moderator say no.......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not everybody. If you look up there, there are a few experienced managers beside myself saying it's not any different.

And, AGAIN, if you are convinced there is a bug, this isn't the place to report it. Nordeus Support is.

Dreamer
    not everybody, but a lot of players say that morale change in TE. It's not a coincidence...

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #34
    Moi
    Hi managers,

Just to confirm the version given by our mods, morale has not changed in the game, the only thing that has changed is the way we display it on mobile apps.

Until last release, players having morale levels from 90% to 100% were displayed with a dark green arrow (pointing at 12 o'clock). So, you could have a player with 91% morale level and he would be displayed with this arrow.

Now, only players with 100% morale level will be displayed with this green arrow at 12 o'clock, so this same player with 91% would be displayed with a different arrow (light green). That means any slightly drop on morale can be spotted, and the managers can decide if they want to "top" morale levels on their players. Before that, there was no way to tell if a player was on 100% or on 92%.

This means that if you had all players on your team on 95%, now you don't see them with the green arrow, so the managers can think there has been a drop, but there has not. Morale has not changed, morale levels are behaving exactly as they were before, only the way it's displayed on mobile has changed.

In the browser version you can verify morale levels are the same as they were, as you can see the bar level with %.
    Cat Harrison, jojet and FVS0777 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi managers,

Just to confirm the version given by our mods, morale has not changed in the game, the only thing that has changed is the way we display it on mobile apps.

Until last release, players having morale levels from 90% to 100% were displayed with a dark green arrow (pointing at 12 o'clock). So, you could have a player with 91% morale level and he would be displayed with this arrow.

Now, only players with 100% morale level will be displayed with this green arrow at 12 o'clock, so this same player with 91% would be displayed with a different arrow (light green). That means any slightly drop on morale can be spotted, and the managers can decide if they want to "top" morale levels on their players. Before that, there was no way to tell if a player was on 100% or on 92%.

This means that if you had all players on your team on 95%, now you don't see them with the green arrow, so the managers can think there has been a drop, but there has not. Morale has not changed, morale levels are behaving exactly as they were before, only the way it's displayed on mobile has changed.

In the browser version you can verify morale levels are the same as they were, as you can see the bar level with %.
    Unbelievable! Someone from Nordeus actually giving answers to questions that people actually want answers to!

O.M.G.!!!! Much appreciated BTW.

Now maybe you can try to explain the reasoning behind morale going down when you kick a$$ in a game and many of your players getting excellent ratings???

I hate to use real life examples, but say Juventus this year in the CL, their morale should have gone up for the regulars with each and every win as they got to the final unexpected. But if they were in T11, their morale would need boosters and boosters and boosters for all the starters after every game. Not to mention they won the league easily, so I would hazard a guess that their morale rarely went down except for players on the bench that could not get a game in. THAT is logical. T11 morale is not logical.

Can you possibly explain that?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Pro
    So, as I suspected, they changed the numbers on morale so that it looks like morale is dropping faster. Only 100% is now an up Arrow. Good to know. Now we just need a way to see when we should use the morale packs as good as it can. As in, if a morale pack gives 15% or something it would be good if that is the border for the yellow 3'oclock Arrow.
    sincity likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Sully
    lol
    actually, I don't know what morale is in t11, except that is something which dropping by the time, so if you want to do the "right thing", you must spend some of the blue packs you have gathered, to keep your players in green condition
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

yeah i only leave players with bad/average morale if i am selling them soon or tanking

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Sully
    lol
    actually, I don't know what morale is in t11, except that is something which dropping by the time, so if you want to do the "right thing", you must spend some of the blue packs you have gathered, to keep your players in green condition
    I had over 200 blue packs 5 seasons ago and I am down to 5 right now. I did many friendlies to build up the money to buy my world class stadium and still have the money for a few players, but morale is the worst. I tank so I am supposed to be able to build up the reds/greens/blues, but I have problems with it. I have 140 reds, 5 blues, and 35 greens. I had close to 200 reds a few seasons ago but injuries are hitting me hard. I just had a broken leg for 19 days for Altin and healed him immediately of course, and the next day another injury to the same player for 4 days, healed immediately because he was needed for the critical UCL game that guaranteed me in the playoffs.

All that aside, I can wait out injuries and save reds. I can do conditioning easily because we get free condition every couple of hours, so I can theoretically save greens. But Blue packs are the worst. Sure, 2 packs automatically bring you to 99%, but we dont even know that morale does anything significant yet. MOI, and other Nordeus peeps, wont acknowledge important issues in the game and only give us bits of unimportant nonsense here or there.

I think morale is the biggest scam in the game, with injuries being a very close second.
    Arion likes this.

Season Start

Season Current

I've gradually modified the way I use blues, based primarily on advice given on the forum and experimentation....I don't automatically reach for the blues just because I see a colour change in Morale.

No one in my team needs boosted and are unlikely to need it any time soon. And my 3 Stooges' Morale (at the bottom) just goes up and down as the mood takes them

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast