Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Morale.

training reduces morale on certain players. try not to overtrain your players and their morale won't decrease. how would you like to be playing 3 practice matches a day plus 2 friendlies and 2 competitive matches. Do you think you would love your manager and club then?

I have the same problem. Was never like this before. They give us more money for the day but then take back with moral

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    (still think of moral instead of morale.. and then think of ribeiry)

So anyway.. back OT... Players' morale can change at day turnover and after a match. And yes.. it CAN go up.

Back when I first started playing the morale only changed at day turnover I think... and overall I do think morale is the most skewed part of this game, a 7 should not cause loss in my opinion, yet it does most of the time.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    training reduces morale on certain players. try not to overtrain your players and their morale won't decrease. how would you like to be playing 3 practice matches a day plus 2 friendlies and 2 competitive matches. Do you think you would love your manager and club then?
    My players are only doing 1 game a day and that's a league match. So not over training at all. I did a couple of friendlies at the start of the week against Same level as me. I won all the matches and still lost moral??????

yes even when you win, some of your players will get six or seven rating and lose morale.

Not a new thing though.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    (still think of moral instead of morale.. and then think of ribeiry)

So anyway.. back OT... Players' morale can change at day turnover and after a match. And yes.. it CAN go up.

Back when I first started playing the morale only changed at day turnover I think... and overall I do think morale is the most skewed part of this game, a 7 should not cause loss in my opinion, yet it does most of the time.

Something has changed over the last week or so. It's deco changed and I have used 30+ just to keep the team in tip top cond. come back the next day and need even more with out even playing. Never had that before

Well, I have four active teams (none leading their league or anything, losses and draws etc) and have not noticed any significant uptick in blue booster usage from last season.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnathan Josh Hook View Post
    No it hasn't. Your talking total bollox. How can you lose moral once you have topped everybody up and without playing they lose there moral. The players are playing scoring winning and get win bonus but lose moral after being topped up. Been playing this for over 2 years now and this is the first time it's happening.
    Every night, after reset, players lose morale, gain morale or stay at the same amount... and it's been that way for years...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathan Josh Hook View Post
    My players are only doing 1 game a day and that's a league match. So not over training at all. I did a couple of friendlies at the start of the week against Same level as me. I won all the matches and still lost moral??????
    Don't routinely top up the morale. Only do it when you have a reason to do it.

If they are winning and performing why inject them. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Dreamer
    i know there is a lot of reasons to loose moral, but now, never like this! there is a bug actually! we need to recognize that!!

can this bug be fix fast plz ???

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast