Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The Super Successful Guide of Khris vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm in the server 95 with Bayern and Port Vale FC, you know your number?
    I'm only play since mobile phone XD XD No idea about this

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    I'm only play since mobile phone XD XD No idea about this
    hmm... I think only with PC is possible to know the server :/

Well, today, 0-9 for Port Vale FC, and again for 2nd consecutive match we had x3 9's in the raings :3

The Super Successful Guide of Khris vol. I-day-6-9x3.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 06-05-2015 at 11:45 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.

This isn't very interesting so far, all you're doing is untanking your squad. 75k fans after 15 seasons is dire. You're not showing me anything other than playing people in position and having Q advantage wins you games vs bots. Grats you must have a lot of free time.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Tanking is saving & training, he is resuscitating a dead team with all retirees.

Anyway if it isnt interesting for you.. don't read it, rather than make comments that do not add anything in topic.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-07-2015 at 11:13 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not difficult at all, with that much cash and tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Not difficult at all, with that much cash and tokens.
    Well, I started in worst position if we compare the team that you have when you start ehhh^^, in this team all were retired players and I wasted... ¿? 27T for 5 players (cash? I really did not waste and my target is another) to have a team more or less in conditions, as the new team that one can have when start the game. I just added 5 players, and changed of position the old players, and my intention is try to show, if something fail, what I do.

Since I did changes of positions, selected who play and who don't, and added these 5 players I've obtained 4 victories, so, as I've said the intention is to show directing habits that for me are usual, but some people don't apply.
    Really is not easy to explain some habits that different managers have, some think that if you buy a full 5* team all have to work, everyone have his own method, and well, I have mine, my method with my viewpoints and my habits to decide how to use players or how to prove them, that helped some managers that asked me via PM and thats why I try to share these.

If you don't like to see the progress of other teams just go to play with the Game Cube mate.

The Super Successful Guide of Khris vol. I-stats-day-6league.jpg

Let's see the situation:

(I will edit this latter LOL)

open pic in new page to see better*

it's cool khris, i appreciate most of your content on here, i just don't see how its a challenge to buy a whole new team and play them properly. You haven't shared much tactical information other than formations. i'd hardly consider this a guide on reshaping a dead team but whatever floats your boat, mate. Enjoy crushing those 3 star clubs.
    Also, this thread would likely be better on the team showcase thread but there is not enough traffic there for your attention-whoring.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 06-08-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    it's cool khris, i appreciate most of your content on here, i just don't see how its a challenge to buy a whole new team and play them properly. You haven't shared much tactical information other than formations. i'd hardly consider this a guide on reshaping a dead team but whatever floats your boat, mate. Enjoy crushing those 3 star clubs.
    Also, this thread would likely be better on the team showcase thread but there is not enough traffic there for your attention-whoring.

The point is another, what I try to do is another thing more complicated to explain for me LOL
    To resume I can say that basically all is abot a thing that this game demand you as a manager, and that some people don't know (don't want) to apply, and is the 6th sense.

Every month we have people coming here and asking why with a full 5* or 6* don't win, or have the expected results, and many times we talk about that Quality is not all, etc..

And this is the thing tha I try to explain, because I obtained a team of retired players and just with 27T added some new players to try to have the same conditions as a new player can have, then, reds and greens I had 170 and 258, now 142 and 242, so since season started I wasted 28 reds and 16 greens that are easy to obtain via videos and resources in these 10 days for a normal player.

The team is 1st with just 5 new players and my message to this people that don't know what to do and think that all are tokens is that all is to prove, to test and to decide, and if they change just some positions, not a full team, and have some habits as managers (and know too how to buy players looking the stats in the old team) they can do a great season without spend a lot of time.

This thread will go about keep a team of medium Q. with normal resources and trying to recongnize and solve the problems that can appear.
    No more intention, to show my players of 12 stars of speed theres Bayern thread LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast