Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Good team - very poor results

Good team - very poor results

Hi people

I need advice. I have really good team - mean the best Q. But I play rubbish. I'm only eight in the table. Can you give me advice about tactics for my team?

Good team - very poor results-general.jpgGood team - very poor results-squad.jpgGood team - very poor results-stats.jpgGood team - very poor results-table.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It looks like a good team. Some rates of players could been better (like Kristensen & Anwar), your other ST doesn't look reliable.
    Maybe try to find someone more effective ST.
    If oppo playing with wingers, be careful with your wing backs.
    Try playing defense/counters/flanks with 4-5-1V even if you have a better q team.
    If oppo has more shots or counters, maybe try not to put red arrows in your MCs.
    TheAdix likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I can see some problems in there.
    Firstly remove the arrows since they destroy the balance between attack and defence. Put your DL in his natural position,play McGregor instead of Barrani,play 4 in the back(put Brocker as DR) and buy a new GK(I see this issue as an important one in your context). Also try different formations,maybe a 4-2-2-2 hexagon suits your squad better,or 4-5-1 V.

Three central defenders is like playing russian roulette. If opponent has wingers, they will destroy you even if the have lower quality

Four defenders or some DMR/DML

And I don't bellive in arrows on all players, they get confused!
    TheAdix, Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well I don't think the arrows are a problem, I use the play quite same like you.

Some issues, your players are tired from what I see, stop training them, if you don't have a lot of packs for a power training, stop training them... is pointless (IMO).

Also you have a defender out of position, why? Put him in his place and play DL-DC-DC there's no problem, it's even better then playing with him out of his position.

So quick list to do.

1. Stop training them, keep them 99%
    2. Improve their moral to superb if you can.
    3. Resolve your DL issue.
    4. Come back and let me know what changed!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    your other ST doesn't look reliable.
    Maybe try to find someone more effective ST.
    Mares is fast train ST. But he not score a lot goal from some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Some issues, your players are tired from what I see, stop training them, if you don't have a lot of packs for a power training, stop training them... is pointless (IMO).

So quick list to do.

1. Stop training them, keep them 99%
    2. Improve their moral to superb if you can.
    3. Resolve your DL issue.
    4. Come back and let me know what changed!
    Before every single match my players have at least 90% energy and 100% morale. The picture is just done after game and training. I even try your tactics like you show on FB with Orlova Academy. I ask you on FB what kind of orders you using. I try do somethin my own, but I lost 3 games and I leave it.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Before every single match my players have at least 90% energy and 100% morale. The picture is just done after game and training. I even try your tactics like you show on FB with Orlova Academy. I ask you on FB what kind of orders you using. I try do somethin my own, but I lost 3 games and I leave it.
    You will never be able to play like X person from X tutorial, each manager have his own style and is quite impossible to explain you all his playing style.

Is good if you have moral and condition so good but you are level 21, how can you play with a player on an illegal formation... you are losing a lot on defensive line by playing like that.

Look at your players notes, the worst from all is the DL who is playing out of his position (DC). Fix that and play few games and let us know!

The problem now is that your players are already in a bad form so you can't change everything over the night... Good luck!
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is good if you have moral and condition so good but you are level 21, how can you play with a player on an illegal formation... you are losing a lot on defensive line by playing like that.
    Normally He play as DL. On picture I just show my last game. He is trained to play as a DC. 40/50 on training done already.

Good team - very poor results-super-succ-lobo_wall_street_att_16012014_2-b.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast