Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why buy players at end of season ? its waist of money right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    and quality isnt everything, i lol when ppl start crying on forum: "i've more quality and i'm losing games" l0l
    I've lost and drawn many games against inferior opponents in terms of quality, but you don't see me go and complain about the results, It's part of the game.
    ice87s likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FC Sanguis View Post
    I actually think its a good time to buy because there is so much competition for players at the start of a season you will end up spending more tokens for them.
    I think its a good time to buy if your looking for back-ups to your squad for next season and also that extra bit of strength for the push for champions league qualification/promotion for next season or to win this seasons trophies. Also its a very good time to buy a player for anyone that is staying at the same level for next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've lost and drawn many games against inferior opponents in terms of quality, but you don't see me go and complain about the results, It's part of the game.
    ye but some ppl just cry about it bro
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Dreamer
    imo the best reason to buy players at this moment is if ur in a crapy server as i am.
    If u wait on sunday the token war is 100% sure.So u can find some good players now that u can keep them until the end of the season and sell in the middle the oldest ones.I did that this season when i realised that my server is so crapy that i had to spend 20-30 token to buy a nice player(and if i find it).It worked ok ,i already took my league,it cost me my CL although(while i was changing players my team was confused) and i hope i get the cup(i am in the final)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    Why buy players at end of season ? its waist of money right ? cause i'm lvl2 first and few days i will be lvl3 and able 2 buy stronger players ... so why buy them now ?
    I agree with you but some times is not so simple, some teams need better players for the final games in cup, cl or even last games from league.
    ice87s likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

that's right....funny how I was so proud of injuries....got injured like crazy with all accounts....and i'm in 3 finals...fml...

I know i did.
    Just bought a DL and a DC for a total of 5 tokens. 5 star each. 24 and 20 of age.

Could not do this earlier in the season.
    ice87s likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauros View Post
    I know i did.
    Just bought a DL and a DC for a total of 5 tokens. 5 star each. 24 and 20 of age.

Could not do this earlier in the season.
    Yes you can but you just need to watch very much the transfer market also is asking for a lot of time.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    its a great time to acquire the pre-scout player he's going still at 5 stars next season

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    of course not on lvl 2 u can see up 2 30 quality in lvl3 u able 2 see up to 35. got it !!
    Ummmm.... once again.... server dependent.... my server has popped a VERY small handful of 25 quality players.... nothing any higher..... almost exclusively 16-20 quality players.... new server...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast