Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why buy players at end of season ? its waist of money right ?

Rookie
    I just noticed that, as of just a few hours ago, everybody has pushed the prizes up on my server to the maximum where you can start the auction. A bit lame since I wanted to do some bargain bin-shopping. I have managed to get rid of a lot of deadwood though.

Looking to buy at least one scout player at the start of next season, preferably a goalie. Too bad the result I was hoping for fell through so I'm pretty much consigned to 2nd place, and hopefully a CL win.

Rookie
    Ive been buying players for the 1st time at the end of season, all 4 star for 1 token as they'll improve my subs and overall team for the start of next season. my 1st team is currently full of fast trainers so my subs were struggling to stay about 2 stars for next season so i think ive saved alot of tokens an can avoid bidding wars at the start of next season.
    Last edited by Broxburn Rovers; 03-07-2013 at 05:18 PM. Reason: phone went crazy

Rookie
    if you've a very limited token budget I think it's the best time of the season to buy players. I've a 22 yr old striker that is over 20 above his lowest stat so training him further will slow down alot. I've bought an 18 yr old today that will take a while to surpass him but will eventually.

I don't know why but all 3 acc of mine are suffering major injury attacks from stretching. Since 2 won the league already, 1 tied for 1st, 3 CL finals I rather buy players it's cheaper than fixing all injuries

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Moel View Post
    if you've a very limited token budget I think it's the best time of the season to buy players. I've a 22 yr old striker that is over 20 above his lowest stat so training him further will slow down alot. I've bought an 18 yr old today that will take a while to surpass him but will eventually.
    Truly agree, new season purchase is for Token player, last season purchase suits most for normal player as we dont hv grand of token to compete with token player when new season begins! Just keep in mind that if you buy player at season end, try to buy player who almost get to next star! This is absolutely economically

mmc
    If I buy a player who has 5 stars, the next season (a few days), that player will be a 4 star only. It might be better to buy it at the start of next season?
    Sorry for my english)
    Last edited by mmc; 03-08-2013 at 05:41 AM.

18 yos 5 stars with playmaker SA MC. Next year will drop to 4 stars, but with 10 skill points, he will be back to 5 stars. It cost me 3 tokens. It is a steal to me.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar77 View Post
    18 yos 5 stars with playmaker SA MC. Next year will drop to 4 stars, but with 10 skill points, he will be back to 5 stars. It cost me 3 tokens. It is a steal to me.
    Your server is on crack!

Pro
    Ah so the 5*(28) 20 year old RM i just spent 2 million on was probably a waste? Im level 2 just now so still getting to grips with the game. Does every player in your squad lose a star at the beginning of the new season? should i be trying to off load players? I sold all the players i had over the age of 25 as i thought it would just be the older ones id need to worry about!

Yes, every player in your squad lose a star at the beginning of the new season
    Last edited by Nicky; 03-08-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234