Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    What have you learned from last Season?

That stupid experiments can seriously damage your Cup Draw health! >.< I let my 3 Stooges become Out of Contract (OOC) to confirm if replacements would count (because they were higher Q) and surprise surprise I stuffed up my draw manipulation. Now my team will actually need to perform. XD
    It seems, with cautions, that it worked for me. My draws seems better this year
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

As my two OOC players today were 4* and 3*, not a lot of change - Casuals' first Cup opponent is +1 level (but their AQ is -1.0)
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Cool

Not much under the sun.

as usual there were only 5 nordgens at server restart, and I didn't enter any bidding wars.

So I am gonna put my egg in the basket that I have already build.

Maybee later there will pop up a talent that I can't resist, but for new it is same same.

United has hit the fitness center, getting ready

Oh, and I have learned

• Farming reds results in an increase of injuries, so be carefull

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

I'm going to wait until the League draw is done before replacing players...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

What have I learned?
    Well that Gomez scores n scores... purchased a cool defender today for 1 token haha he's very well previous trained ,144 in defence,now need add a little physical n then I hope he's a machine .Not going to buy many more,sold 3 so far,they did well,but team showed with unexpected double last season they still good,and top 4 should be alright,as main goal is 10 cl final,and what's possible, it's something Gomez will have to answer ,Season 68-uploadfromtaptalk1435496503319.jpeg

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?

The leagues are seemingly based more upon Q now than they used to be. And Day 1, Nordeus is on crack. The champions league draw for a TE11 friend (lvl 14) that won his league last season, is against 2 other league winners and a 4th squad that is level 15.

Where did you place last season?

Treble

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

Not nearly as much as last season

Who do you want to replace?

Maybe my right defensive back and right winger

What are your goals for this season?

Promote and save resources. No big championship type goals, just want to continue moving up the server and reach levels with stiffer competition.

Rozomashviliator was 1 cone from 10*, nstarted season 1 cone from 9*, and I had 2 cones :3

Season 68-rozomashvili-18th-season-9-star.jpg

Funck has just regained his superstarstatus and is ready for the season

Season 68-gert.jpg

Wauw and a negotiation war... I like!

Season 68-nego.jpg

That I need to save up more tokens for the start of a new season... Also a question, When the 2 new kids come up from my development camp do I have to pay tokens for them or just have enough budget t sign them? (I'm a few days away from my first set being ready) Thanks in advance...

Expectations this season..... probably wont go undefeated in League play and may not win Cup...
    khris, talisman and Buffs Mad like this.

Of the two new youth players, one will be a higher quality one (3*/4*) for which Nordeus will want some tokens for you to sign them on - but they are generally not worth it. The other one will be a 'free' sign on but they are lower quality (2*/3*) and you may not want them - but they are useful for a sign and sell on for 'free' cash...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast