Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Lol, look at opponentćs ratings... 6x5 and 5x4...
    Yeah shocking.

Unfortunately this team has 14 replacement players for retirals/OOC (all 32+ yo and no match history beyond this season).

So it doesn't really say anything about my team.

Extreme ratings though which are hopefully just due, in part, to changes and those filler players.

VIP
    Season 68-celtic8.png

Tough season on sight for the Hoops... 4 stronger teams (1 tank), 3 trolls and 6 abandoned teams...

Season 68-3.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Season 68-celtic8.png

Trolling started right now with one of abandoned teams... 25 shots, 4 on target... Had to move striker Gomes to left wing, so he can score...

Season 68-12.jpg
    Season 68-13.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Oh, f...or crying out loud...

Season 68-s24-league-hl-round-1a.jpgSeason 68-s24-league-pr-round-1a.jpg

Now where's that WWII surplus tank...

Season 68-t34-medium-tank.jpg

...ah, there it is!

Terriers look like they're starting the same way...

Season 68-s01-league-hl-round-1a.jpg

Terriers injury stats: 4 injuries, 14+ days.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-30-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Oh, f...or crying out loud...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S24 League HL Round 1a.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	48587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S24 League PR Round 1a.jpg 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	48588

Now where's that WWII surplus tank...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t34-medium-tank.jpg 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	48589

...ah, there it is!
    LoloTroll xDDD

Is what I say... ratings, have a big effect of the internal proggramming of the players. Thats why usually, are linear, and thats what happen then, not very related with match

Opinions?lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LoloTroll xDDD

Is what I say... ratings, have a big effect of the internal proggramming of the players. Thats why usually, are linear, and thats what happen then, not very related with match

Opinions?lol
    The linear aspect is more about the positional nature of the player rather than 'hidden factors'. Striker 9s are commom compared to DMC & MC because DMC & MCs have more opportunity to be punished.....imo.

I appreciate an MC that gets 4x8 more than a ST who gets 4x9 - but the ST grabs the glory in winning the game.

Hidden factors will determine isf a player is able to perform but the rating tells you if he did (or didn't)........imo

VIP
    Season 68-celtic8.png

Bi Séhi Liri, stopper from Ivory Coast, played 200 games for the club...

Season 68-14.png
    reddeviljohn and Buffs Mad like this.

AEPRE FC will begin their "Second Generation" this season. With long-term legend Alfie Deyes has been sold, while Oscar will remain benched as a 4* player. The new squad, with only 3 starting players featured in this season's starting 11 Mouhcine Zahoud, Jan Matejka and A Tan. despite having one of the best teams in the league, players performances still needed to be assessed carefully, and new signings could be done to fill the bench with quality players as well.

Our main title rival is expected to be Nigerian side Collins FC, a full. 5* team playing on defensive 3N-2W-3N-2, which is also described as a "troll formation".

Will the second generation of AEPRE FC impresses? We'll find out!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

A lot of work has gone into my team in the past few days as I've brought in quite a few new signings. Lots of players now high 5 star or low 6 in my team.

Having had a really good season farming for Tokens last season I decided that the time was right to actually use some - so I've decided to have a super 9 star player that I am going to keep from age 18 up until he is either too slow to develop or retires. As such, I've spent the last few hours turning 18 year old youth recruit Hayden Foster into the next best thing.

My current team looks like this -

Foster celebrated hitting the 9 star club an hour prior to the first league game of the season (He has missed our cup competition this season, having come to the team today and the club already being knocked out, whilst also not being developed in time for the early morning CL game)

Not only is Foster 9 star, but he has been trained right up to being 1 cone off 10 star - and in fact holds surplus training cones as he can't develop any further until the next level. Of course, no player is really a super star without a special ability too, so for good measure Foster has picked up the one on one striker skill too. Training and playing in games no longer has any impact on Foster as he only gains cones now through MOM awards.

A cracking start for Foster in the first league game of the season as he won MOM and scored 5 times, getting himself a 10 for his performance too.

It's cost around 900 Tokens to train Foster to the level that he is at - including using my Green packs that I had in reserve from last season. I power trained him all the way, refusing to take any short cuts by using a personal trainer.

My red packs did take a battering as Foster was injured several times during his development, however now his training is complete I believe its been worth while.

Tokens now stand at 15,212.
    Cash at 9.22B
    Red 331, Green 304.

More than happy with all of that.

Looking at my all time stats the record for most appearances for my club (326) as well as most goals (267) and assists (142), as well as most goals in a game (6) all belong to my last 9 star player, Dawid Radzio - a player I grew quite attached to when I first learnt about farming - and a player I poured a lot of tokens into to personal train.

My hope is that Foster will be able to break all Radzio's records in his time with Halifax. He's only played the 1 game so far, but I plan to try and make the next year or so the Foster era to get some stats and records down that will be something to be forever proud of.

As far as debut's going, scoring 5 times, wining MOM and scoring a 10 on the ratings isn't the worst way to introduce yourself. Hopefully this is the start of a superb future.

Last edited by kynan; 06-30-2015 at 07:41 PM.

He is not allowed too hit 10 star? does it say that? or what?

I see a league topscorer right there
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast