Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

United cup update

With a 2-2 draw against a much better opponent, we are as expected out of the cup

Season 68-cup.png
    Season 68-d1.png
    Season 68-d2.png

And that kinda wraps this season up for me, absolutely nothing more to play for, which is really boring. Good I have my reserves
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-21-2015 at 08:52 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Another championship is in our pocket, in the most difficult league I had so far
    Season 68-league-d22.jpg

-This season, all my STs were playing really bad
    -All opponents had very good teams (the new draw system worked in my league)
    -I didn't watch the 10 first because of that
    * I disagree with that idea - those good teams struggling for promoting, while semi-abandon teams winning championships, the same titles with the same prizes
    Season 68-3-teams-fight-stay.jpg

Another surprise was that I 'll be in another final of the Cup, winning some teams from levels above. Let's see about the CH.L. final tomorrow
    Season 68-semis.jpg

Another treble ?
    I don't think so, I 'm playing with this beast in Cup final
    Season 68-oppo-semi.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    4 in cup, 2 in league, good day
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Almost draw vs 12th ,very poor today ,but if u have 1 token grandpa,then its fine.9 min on the pitch,for the winner:-)

Palace Teams report for Tuesday, 21st July...

Late report tonight as matches were played at either end of the day.

Casuals had a mid-morning kick-off in Vietnam against Ngoc Duc FC, and had an unexpectedly easy 2-1 win. The home side had challenged for Championship spot, but have faded recently and were clinging on to a promotion berth in 6th place. Casuals were 2-0 up by half-time, striker Mourad converting a penalty and netting a 20 yard effort in a one-man scoring show. Just after the hour, however, he suffered an injury and had to be substituted, and the visitors efforts were strangely muted thereafter. The home side pulled one back with 6 minutes to play, but Casuals hung on for the win, and later learned of their immediate challenger's results (all defeats) and were very pleased. Palace Casuals now hold a 4 point lead at the top and have guaranteed promotion for next season. The Management have banned all mention of the 'C' word...

The Terriers match was late evening, and they entertained the League leaders from Indonesia, with revenge on their minds for their heaviest defeat so far. Although supposedly inferior by AQ, Astri FC were using team orders which somehow enabled them to overpower and defeat all-comers - although they might have slipped up this time tactically by presenting a Narrow Diamond to the Terriers 4-5-1V which has seen them undefeated in their past 6 games. Staying defensive, which had prised a point out of the hands of the 'I-6' team in the previous game, Terriers matched their opponents in the first-half, and blew them away in the second. Central midfielder Kadlec gave Terriers an early advantage by splitting the defence and scoring his first Terriers goal in the 5th minute, but the defence had to endure a torrid time for the rest of the half, but kept their goal intact. In the second-half, left-winger Nathan 'Shoot-on-Sight' Masegela peppered the Astri defence with long-range shots, one of which resulted in the corner which DMC Migliorati headed in for his first goal for the Terriers. Masegela then added two goals himself as the home side ran out 4-0 winners. Palace Terriers move up to 4th in the table, goal difference keeping them in a coveted Champions League slot.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    well...looking better table today:

Season 68-screenshot_2015-07-21-18-36-20.jpg

Season 68-screenshot_2015-07-21-18-37-06.jpg

CL this evening.. first match was 2-2 stats pretty even, so wish me luck.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    In the otherside, I discovered how to managed 3 teams over Android smartphone plattform!
    First, sign with Google play games one team.
    Close session, and sign with Facebook account.
    And the last, close session again and play like guest.
    Now you can move in 3 teams!...
    actually, you can sign out in settings. if you do not have fb app installed, is easy. if you do you have to log out there too. I have ..some.. teams and have run them all from the handy app when I was traveling.

My CL match went well..now I have to wait til morning to see who I play, but it looks like it will be the guy who beat me in group.

Season 68-screenshot_2015-07-21-20-12-24.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This morning occurs 3 special events for me:

1st Nordeus give a card gift with 5 tokens! 5TNS68 in club store.

2nd I bid a really fast fast trainer! LOL

3rd My striker make a hat-trick (in a friendly match, of course...) and felt injured while he was celebrating the goal... 5 days injured! Another Martín Palermo

Good luck for all in 2nd CL match

woke up 5 tokens richer today
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    woke up 5 tokens richer today
    As did we all when we found out where to find them...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast