Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

VIP
    Season 68-celtic8.png

Easy cup victory this morning...

Season 68-3.jpg

First of all I'm new to the forums so hi to all.

What have you learned from last season?

Not to get into bidding wars and that proper condition management is a must for this season.

Where did you place last season?

Placed 1st thanks to a win on last day of the season against the team that finished 2nd

What's your current level?

Will be level 2 for the coming season.

What's your budget for this season?

7million, but want to spend as little as possible.

Who do you want to replace?

Really need a CB and possibly a MR/AMR and a ML/AML. Need the MIDS as I'm concerned that my team is a little too defensive for the new season.

What are your goals for this season?

To either: have a good run in CL and Cup, or to Win the league. A combination of both would be good but that may be a bit optimistic.

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

-That I can win 2 Leagues in the same season, as a man thats a success, usually men are not capable to do 2 things at same time LOL
    , but I never will win a 2nd Cup because I play always cups of +4 levels LOL

1st, and 1st (Bayern and Port Vale FC)

19 and 6

I'm the bank owner.

My whole team in Bayern will be retied in just 3-4 seasons (well... not whole but... LOL)
    So I need to sell all the Nords and the Scout maybe that are subs and don't work coz are not worth and start of 0, bu 1st target is to give an oportunity to my actual players to win the Champions League.
    With new Port vale FC, called now Valle de Escotia, I have a project that for me is interesting, with limitations in the nationalities of the players and create a unique club, so I have to replace all players really.

Win the 12th Champions League consecutive per level with Bayern and be at least 4th with Valle de Escotia to play again the CL.

Good luck to everybody this Season!
    Thats a question? lol

xD

Lets see what I can do.

Rookie
    Hello Managers.... Good luck to all of you!

That my squad wasn't strong enough for League, Cup and CL!
    Doing a daily survey
    Experience is fantastic! My 2 30+ yo ST lit up my league and got me promotion
    Players have a shelf life of about 2+ seasons & getting promoted every year, it's almost impossible to increase their rating... no need to buy the expensive 19/20yos as in a few years you just sell them anyway. Well... at my level anyway.

Division 4 - Champion
    Cup - out in Prem
    CL - Out in group.

Didn't tank - squad wasn't strong enough but once out and just one game everyday in the league it really helped.

Season 5 - League 5

It was around £11mil

All my 2/3 star players (I have 3 remaining) with 5 Star.. This will give me a squad of all 4/5 star players plus I've 2 players who a few skill points from going to next level.

Happy with the base of my team.. Spine of 5 star players (will add a GK soon).

I'm hoping that with this squad I shall challenge more in all comps.. Even though going out of both cups helped me win the league. The extra cash each helps.

League - 1st/2nd
    Cup - Winner/Semi (won in my first season, amazingly, would like to pick up the trophy again)
    CL - QR/Semi (Too many strong teams to mount a winning run)

Become more experienced and part of the Top Eleven community.
    nikolgiorgos and Buffs Mad like this.

thanks for the answer talisman... first cup game my opponent was a little better than me on paper.... final result of that match.. I won 8-0
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Alot of tactics. i save photo to facebook with all setting
    Sometime, dont worry about attacking or defensive. It just tunning step by step how to you have more possesion ball

2 in League
    3nd Cup
    Quarter final CL
    Sometime i dont have time for match at the right moment and the tactics i choosen not too good

Real time, if i play continuos it's about lv 28-29 but i quit around 1 year and now i'm in lv 17

main squad about 1,9B, cash 1,9B. I buy a lot of free player and sell it. Today i buy 5 player Nordeus and train them SA and more position. I always buy the nordeus players 18 year old. It train very fast and still good after some seasons.
    i dont like scout. They play very good but development very slow, and cannot play until 3 seasons

I will replace them if the form too low, or the player is old. power train not so fast...like 21,22,23 years old
    I just need 15-16 players. It's enough for every player in every match. The player must play much more and will have alot of skill points for next seasons. But you must train more position enough for them

Of course Triple. It not too hard. At the end of season, i buy alot of free player, or the player 3 ***. It's for the lower quality as my main quality. And i have advantage for the Cup, Cl, League at next season with the low quality clubs. In the first day to 3rd day i sell all 3***.
    For triple, i think we must play all the match and prepare carefully the form player, the tactic is very very important.

And i hope the new theme Top eleven 2015 will be to the desktop soon. it's nice and look interesting.

Good luck to all and sorry my bad english
    And i am old. 36

My ability to get nice players easilly is not the same

League:
    1st with Suggs SCK
    9th with Borussia SP

L2 with Suggs SCK
    L1 with Borussia SP

4.66M and 11 T with Suggs SCK
    5.12M and 20 T with Borussia SP

My ML and MC on Suggs SCK (for now, as both got injured for 3 and 5 days -_- )
    Anyone I can on Borussia SP

Try my best on CL, CL qualification/promotion on the League and what I can on the Cup with Suggs SCK
    Promotion ._. with Borussia SP
    nikolgiorgos and Buffs Mad like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    -What have you learned from last season?
    That lv13 wasn't unlucky for me.
    Maybe there is a quality draw in the leagues too (as the Cup).
    That three injuries in one game, isn't a reason for my oppo to get a yellow card
    Now it's more possible to score from a single corner than a double

-Where did you place last season?
    Won the treble

-What's your current level?
    lv14

-What's your budget for this season?
    Plenty of money

-Who do you want to replace?
    my ML-AML

-What are your goals for this season?
    Going for the double

Good luck to all
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    Season 68-fkp7.png

Typical for Trolldeus... Opponent scores after double corner, for victory... Double corners - Day 1: my teams 0 of 1, opponents 1 of 1...

Season 68-5.jpg

Season 68-6.png
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Disappointing home defeat in the 1st Leg of the Cup. As usual, defence good, 'keeper excellent but given a crap score, Hansen missed a free-kick, everyone else anonymous - difficult to see how I can switch this around at the moment...

Season 68-s24-cup-hl-pr1.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast