Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

LOL

1-0 Victoey in cup with bayern against a L21, we L19, and for curiosity I went to see the Champions league matches and Ive seen that the competition is Level 20, not my level 19 LOL

will not be so easy... :'D

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL

1-0 Victoey in cup with bayern against a L21, we L19, and for curiosity I went to see the Champions league matches and Ive seen that the competition is Level 20, not my level 19 LOL

will not be so easy... :'D
    I have never been in CL with teams a level lower.. go figure
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Had an OK start to the season. Won my home cup match 2:1 with my 190cm ST scoring 2 headers in the last 5 mins. Making his overall record 6 goals in 10 games, which is Ok considering my formation is quite defensive.

Opponant is 1 level above me but is only 1 Average Quality better. Will have to decide how to approach the match tomorrow as I'm away from home.

My current formation is:

-----ST-----ST-----

----MC-MC-MC----
    DML---DMC---DMR
    -----DC-----DC-----
    ---------GK---------

And he's playing 442. I just don't have the squad depth to change to any other formation at the minute.
    talisman and Buffs Mad like this.

VIP
    Season 68-butd9.png

Brazilian defender Djalma dos Santos left the club after 8 seasons... We got 5 tokens for him...

Season 68-7.png

Season 68-4.png
    Gert Funck, talisman and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Disappointing home defeat in the 1st Leg of the Cup. As usual, defence good, 'keeper excellent but given a crap score, Hansen missed a free-kick, everyone else anonymous - difficult to see how I can switch this around at the moment...

Attachment 48354
    I lost as well,2:3 but at least Gomez scored again:-) My cup finish probably tomorrow:-)
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-28-2015 at 10:03 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

All aged between 18 and 23 ,1sp away from 6* or 7* and not one acceptable offer for any one of them,if you bloody want to purchase my players make appropriate offers ffs

Season 68-crap.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    All aged between 18 and 23 ,1sp away from 6* or 7* and not one acceptable offer for any one of them,if you bloody want to purchase my players make appropriate offers ffs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crap.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	48373
    Waaaaaauww!! impressive picture anyways are the all 0-1 token offers? I hate those.

I have only three reserves in negotiation, one is at a sellable price

Season 68-three.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-28-2015 at 10:05 PM.
    cookizzz, talisman and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

[QUOTE=Gert Funck;349926]Waaaaaauww!! impressive picture anyways are the all 0-1 token offers? I hate those.

Yes bud! , i'll just tie up their Tokens for 24hrs cos if i set a reasonable price they dont respond. They dont realise they are getting very young scouts for around 20 Tokens or so ,and Nordeus are thieving 15 of those. I bought three six star youngsters on Neg from other managers 3x21 token bids = 1x22yr old from scout list lol
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    I wish I could find young stud players worth putting a bid on in negotiations. None I see have triple roles, few have double roles, none are power-trained, only 2 or 3 are young fast trainers and only 1 has a SA (and he's 30 years old). Last season all my negotiation adds were 30+ years old, because the market seemed barren on the attributes I was looking for. They do look like some solid players in the mid 20's aged range, but the elite transfer options aren't their.

I did place a bid now on accident because the app (or my computer) temporary froze on me, I hit button and oops bid on a player that just got a "6" in the cup. I hope he don't accept (he shouldn't cause its the minimum bid), because that'll be 8 tokens down the drain, for a player I'll most likely barely play.

Cup: I'm expecting Lord Noredus to make me pay dearly for running my Q through the roof last season in chasing that treble, but they rewarded me with an abandoned team here and we won handily.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-29-2015 at 01:25 AM.
    talisman, Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

VIP
    Season 68-butd9.png

Sold two slow training midfielders... Englishman James Strevens got sold for 3 tokens and Estonian Siim Sirel for 5 tokens...

Strevens was good midfielder, especially in his first season (18 goals, rating 7.31)
    Sirel played decently only in his second season...

Season 68-8.png
    Season 68-9.png

Season 68-10.png
    Season 68-11.png
    talisman and Buffs Mad like this.

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast