Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Day for all...

defeat with Valle de Escotia against the 3rd, with advantadge for us in possession + too many chances.. but 1-0 defeat. We have 44 points same as the 1st that have +2 goals of GD.

defeat 0-1 with Bayern in CL, lets see the next match. I am not agree playing a +1 level CL. Thats complicated... lets see if I can find solution.

victory 4-1 in Champions with Valle de Escotia so we have the semifinals 90% sure

victory 3-1 in League with Bayern so we keep +5 points to face the 5th tomorrow.
    Last edited by khris; 07-17-2015 at 12:08 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Eh.. been busy with RL stuffs, my team is in a slump and so it goes:

Season 68-1.jpg

Pfui! That last draw was my fault, the team that won a CL match wasn't supposed to be playin'. Ooops.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

a fantastic victory in first leg of champs league against tough oppo who had loads of support and we even did it without our suspended cb 2-1 so two away goals hope we can hold on
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Pro
    My new team that is almost undefeated has had a little set back. I had some energy to spare so I thought lets play a friendly against Mister Mourinho. 60% ball possession, more shots, more shots on target and what do you think. Lost with 3-0. His goalie makes 5 saves. Sigh. The team was devastated apparantly from this defeat.

The next match was against the number 8 of the competition. His quality is 13,3 while mine is about 21 or so. I should dominate this match like mad normally. The game progresses but nothing is happening. I only have 55% ball possession and hardly any shots on target (still more then the advisary). The game ended in 0-0 with both team scoring 7-8-9's. Ok, my team did have 2 red cards suspensions and 1 injured. Maybe it was just that.

Next game against the number 4 of the competition. This team has 12,2 quality. Again normally total domination. The game progresses and he scores 1-0. Ok, no worries I say I have 2 highly talented strikers at quality 26 that can surely beat his 11 and 12 quality defenders. After 90 minutes, I am still 1-0 behind. I had 70% ball possession and somehow he managed to get the same shot and shots on targets as me. Thank god my goalie made 4 saves. The one save he didn't make was a goal. Then again his goalie only made 1 save. My other 4 shots apparantly were blocked. His team all 7-8, my team all 6-7. Form >>>> quality I guess. Still 7 to 9 points ahead of the number 2. Few more days to go.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

League: Buffs FC win 3-1 in the league v Trolls'r'Us aka Bad Boys FC. The Buffs won the earlier home fixture 1-0.

Bad Boys lived up to their name as the Buffs got a PK in 15 mins - GK Gordon missed. DR Hutton opened the scoring in the 20th min. Right Winger Gauld was scythed down on 49 mins - the match was delayed for 15 mins as Ground Staff searched for the pieces of his knee (6 days ACL).

Since we have no sub winger another MC came on going 3 in the centre with a Left Winger and the opposition immediately got a PK (diving scum ). GK Gordon atoned for his PK miss with a PK save. MC James Morrison made it 2-0, Bad Boys pulled one back but ST Harper locked up the points with a 69th min strike.

The Buffs are now 6 points clear. Next up is 3rd.

Reserve update

Abdul-Wahed had quite the match 4 goals and an assist 10 and MVP

Season 68-match.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Friday 17th July, Palace teams news...

Morning/Lunchtime matches for the Palace teams today.

Casuals were first up and had a tricky away match against a lower-table team, PFDGJ, but emerged victorious 3-1. Using the 'hit 'em quick, hit 'em hard' philosophy, left winger Hansen found himself on the right wing for a change and sprinted past the home left midfielder and crossed for striker Mourad to head home after only 2 minutes. The match from there on was fairly evenly matched until the start of the second-half, when Casuals upped the tempo a notch. A Hansen free-kick was nodded in by right-winger Shaqiri in the 53rd minute and in the 71st minute Hansen helped himself to a goal, a shot which caught the home 'keeper on the wrong foot. Despite a consolation goal scored by the hosts 15 minutes from time, Casuals coasted home. An injury to utility defender Zhelev in the dying seconds of the game took some of the gloss off the win, though.

Terriers kicked off at lunchtime, away at table-topping FC Iban, and shocked their hosts, emerging with the three points in a 3-0 victory. An early injury to right-back Roemgens meant an out-of-position substitution, central defender George coming on and playing 85 minutes. You can't give attacking midfielder Moran a chance from a set-piece, and Iban found that to their cost in the 11th minute when Rasskazanov fouled on the left wing, and Moran crossed for striker Jones to head in for the opener. With their tails up after gaining the advantage, Terriers scored twice in five minutes before the half-hour mark, left winger Masegela firing home from 30 yards and Moran scoring himself direct from a free-kick. After half-time, the home side asserted themselves more, but the Terriers defence, particularly George, played heroically and the half-time score stood at the end.

Palace Casuals injury stats - 8 injuries, 33 days - thus comfortably eclipsing last season's 7/24
    Palace Terriers injury stats - 11 injuries, 39 days
    Last edited by talisman; 07-17-2015 at 12:57 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

6:1 in league,Gomez scored First 5 ha ha,my man:-) tomorrow vs tanker in 3d who lost today ,so even a defeat wouldn't matter,excellent :-)Season 68-uploadfromtaptalk1437146797805.jpgSeason 68-uploadfromtaptalk1437146806698.jpg

Rookie
    Lost our first leg CL game 1-0, away from home. Dominated from start to finish but couldn't break a wall of 4 down, conceded from a free kick.

Meanwhile, we played against 2nd today, trying to turn our form around after 2 defeats in the least 3. We did just that with a hard fought win in an exciting match that finished 3-2.

Dropping our 6* striker and playing our 5* ST, Le Guen paid off. He chipped in with a goal and an assist.

We went into the game low on confidence, and it didn't help us when we conceded in the 21st minute, but we hit back soon after through our great goal scorer Gozalbo, who latched on to a cross from Le Geun and volleyed into the roof of the net. 13 minutes later and just one minute before half time, we were ahead after a corner from Kuong Seung was met by a towering heard from MC O'Toole. It was only ten minute into the second half when we extended our lead further throug another corner. Le Guen met another Kuong Seung corner and fired it home from close range.

Just 4 minutes passed though and the opposition got one back, only to lose a player to a red cRd two minutes later.

The action wasn't finished though, as they lost their DC to a red as well, and we were awarded a penalty.

But for the third game in a row where we've gotten a penalty, we missed the penalty.

But w hung on for the win and went level on points with 2nd, 4 behind 1st at the moment.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    as time goes by ...
    Season 68-1-year.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast