Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Famous
    Season 68-cl-14-qf-leg2-.jpg

Ugly but a win's a win. Through to CL semi's; Blatter hit my lightning bolt from afar in 17th minute.

Luckily opponent's keeper made ZERO saves!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-18-2015 at 03:08 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

out of champs league 3-4 agg tie was just about to go into extra time when they gave away a pen and had their dl so but we missed it and they went up the other end and scored game over
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

CL: Buffs were quaking in fear ( ) with a 1-0 away win feeling like such a slender lead going into the pressure filled, tinderbox home tie.

7-0 win, move on, nothing to see here. *voice in head* Pride comes before a fall.

PS. I changed one of my MCs at HT and Lord Nordeus pounced with a shot from the stands ringing out and the other midfield maestro fell like a sack of spuds. But DMC/MC slipped forward and DC/DMC came on - all is hunky dory.

Sons of Pitches are in 2nd position after dishing another thrashing to the league whip boys. The game ended 0-17 to our favour and my gem of a player Nosov (Amc/Aml) got 5 goals.

4 players with a 10 rating and a welcome goal difference boost is a work well done.

In the Cl, the team won 2-4 the same scoreline as our win in the 1st leg.

Last edited by sparklinginsilence; 07-18-2015 at 06:48 PM.

League: Buffs FC welcome the 3rd place side for a league tie which could prove crucial to their title aspirations.

By 60 mins the Buffs had firmly closed the back door but were not taking their chances. The ball seemed to "Whistle past" more often than an RAF drill team lost in a maze. Buffs Mad urged his young charges on and although this allowed the opposition more chances too, a Harper double claimed the win.

After the match Buffs "the Pedant" Mad said....

3 Buffs players are now on both the Goalscorer and Performance Charts and, although he's not been on fire goal-wise Harper leads the assist chart by a mile with 28.

The lead remains 6pts and GD currently offers the Buffs a 40 goal advantage.

Steady the Buffs!

I can not upload pics but... adore ma sub's...

min' 58 Britto out, Nedved inn...

min 61' Nedved scores

min 63' Kluivert out, Gomes Lima inn..

min 64' Gomes Lima scores

We keep +7 points :3

Rookie
    Rocket Hotspur progressed to the CL semi finals after winning 4-0 in the home leg to turn a 1-0 first leg deficit around.

It was comfortable from the start as we dominated, scoring early through newly promoted academy product, Rooney, before left back Ozdemir added a second shortly before the half hour mark.

It was much the same story in the second half, as we scored our third 9 minutes into the second half, after Grigoriadis latched onto a cross from the wing. He scored again with 15 minutes to go and seal our path to the semi finals.

The one blotch on the scoreboard was left back Ozdemir getting a 12 day injury with 4 minutes to go. Thankfully we have enough on the bench to cover the final days of the league and CL.

Season 68-image.jpg
    Season 68-image.jpg

Onto the league and we travelled away to mid table GrnBusterr, In search of some for, and goals, and we left with a 5-0 score line under our belt.

We scored 2 minutes in, and then didn't score again until 20 minutes to go, but the. The gates opened and we scored three goals in the final 15 minutes, to boost the goal difference a but and move back into 2nd place, 4 points behind 1st, 3 clear of the pack in 3rd, 4th and 5th, who are all on 42, while we sit on 45.

Season 68-image.jpg
    Season 68-image.jpg
    Rocket Hotspur History

Season 18, Level 14

League Winners: 4
    Runner Up:
    Top 4: 5

Cup Winners: 2
    Runner Up:

CL Best: 3rd(Twice)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I can not upload pics but... adore ma sub's...

min' 58 Britto out, Nedved inn...

min 61' Nedved scores

min 63' Kluivert out, Gomes Lima inn..

min 64' Gomes Lima scores

We keep +7 points :3
    Khris always says:

"Make a Change, Make a difference!"

My sub earlier had an eventful day

Good day,reached cl semis 7:2 aggregate and drew 1 vs the tanker in 4th,now I'm fighting for the title cause Turkish friend won't make it ,as he plays still all top 4Season 68-uploadfromtaptalk1437248651354.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Khris always says:

"Make a Change, Make a difference!"

My sub earlier had an eventful day

I've detected that the game wants managers interacting, so that's logical, then is action-reaction lol
    Last edited by khris; 07-18-2015 at 08:04 PM.
    talisman likes this.

Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast