Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I've detected that the game wants managers interacting, so that's logical, then is action-reaction lol
    ....and ofc the simple concept of 'if you make a change then change can happen' applies.

Would someone like to predict the outcome of this League? No? I'm not surprised...

Season 68-s01-league-table-round-19.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Out of CL and Cup on both accounts due to away goals. I really need to adjust my home leg tactics if I'm ever to win a cup/CL.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Out of CL and Cup on both accounts due to away goals. I really need to adjust my home leg tactics if I'm ever to win a cup/CL.
    It's part tactics, part luck though, I find keeping it tight in the away leg and going for it a but more in the home leg has worked well in the CL has worked very well for me this season, but we've been lucky to win by a goal on aggregate once or twice.
    Peter Renn and Cat Harrison like this.
    Rocket Hotspur History

Season 18, Level 14

League Winners: 4
    Runner Up:
    Top 4: 5

Cup Winners: 2
    Runner Up:

CL Best: 3rd(Twice)

United cup update
    as predicted I have come to the impossible opponents, where there is no chance in H... of progress

Season 68-quality.png
    Season 68-supid-cup.jpg

draws are just stupid IMO

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

last second bid secures a great replacement ST, jaaaaai

Season 68-eserrrr.jpg

While we're on the subject of in-game commentary and whether alternative outcomes have been seen (see post 548)...

Season 68-obstruction-ifk.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Palace teams update, Sunday 19th July...

Casuals first up with an away trip 'down under' to Alderson FC. Playing attacking 4-5-1V against 4-4-2C, the visitors made heavy weather of it, going behind twice in the first half, but right-winger Shaqiri equalised between the home goals. Changed to defensive/counter in second-half and things turned round, left-winger Hansen netting twice and the defence locking it down to keep the home strikers at bay for a final score of 3-2. Arma suspended for next game after picking up late booking, first one for Casuals for 11 games. With the other match results in, Casuals increase lead at top to three points...

Season 68-s24-league-table-round-20-top.jpg

Terriers next, and they were at home to PSBL, just below them in table, and winners of a very tight game earlier in the season. Playing a modified 4-1-4-1 against 4-3N-3, again a game of few chances, and many blocks and saves, that ran out a 1-1 draw, defenders Clare and Gorrono combining, the latter forcing the ball home. Another injury for the Terriers, this time MC/DMC Silny suffering a 7-day Hamstring Grade 3, meaning he will be out for the rest of the season. A covering DC/DMC was picked out of the transfer market:

Season 68-pt-giulio-migliorati.jpg

The unfortunate player released by Terriers to make way was DC Luke George. Terriers remain in 6th position, but have lost another 2 points on the leaders.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-19-2015 at 01:11 PM.

United update
    A day at the office

Season 68-today.jpg

1. place gone, but a little battle for secondary places

Season 68-leg.jpg
    loss
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-19-2015 at 03:24 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Not much to say today ,11 vs the trash in 14th place,to mention are another 4 from Gomez and 2 from winger Gascoigne and 1 goal n 3 assists from 1 token grandpa .

Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast