Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Actually, I really don't know what his masterplan is ?
    Attachment 49803
    This is strange; it is as if he is employed by the company to buy and sell players.
    Gert Funck and La Morralla FS like this.

What formation is more effective against 442c? Im thinking of starting 451v then later changing to ND. Both my wingers are on form and scoring most of the goals, then again Im not sure a lone striker will do it against his DC's..... MY LIFE!!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Famous
    another dissapointed game at CL.... draw (from a 2-0 lead AND HE SUBBED first HALF ONLY LOL!) against a weaker active team in away... last time cup i lost home after an against draw combo... so i'm a little bit disappointed now...
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

AEPRE FC - "New Generations" with the unconvincing performance thanks to the "Royal Rumble League"

The manager really expected a very hugely successful performances this season, but however, the introduction of our new generation unfortunately coincided with the new "Royal Rumble League" draw system, where it really reduces the chance of winning any more league titles, as well as making things even more difficult for everyone.

We're currently 3rd in the table, behind the streamrolling Turkish side Erenkoy GB, and Albanian team Flamurtari FC. We only needed to remain in the top four, but the Season 5 and Level 8 curse still haunting us just like the original team.

Introducing one off project - Singapore Lions

Our Southeast Asian neighbor Singapore are celebrating their 50th Anniversary of its independence from Malaysia, so I decided to join them in celebration.

The new, one-off club will be named "Singapore Lions", consisting of a team composed entirely of Singaporean players, who are currently active, as well as the national legend himself Fandi Ahmad, and his son Irfan Fandi, as well as Singaporean forum legends, such as the legendary Perfect Tactics' Batman bin Suparman, or even AEPRE FC reboot legend Pawel Sochocki, and on-form A Tan.

Singapore's national day, 9th of August, falls on Day 15 of the season.
    pcmacdaniel and nikolgiorgos like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

United update

CL next season seems secured.

Season 68-tabel.jpg

the new league draw hasn't changed much 10 teams struggeling for the top places, the rest are chanceless or drifter/floaters

I don't know if its good or just sad, but I am already preparing for next season, trimming squad and replacing very old (27 yeared) players etc.

The reason for my early preparations are Nordeus Cup CL draw that the last 10 seasons has included at least 6 teams 12-20 skills better, that of course are the winners at the end. IMO that makes it a bit unmotivating and boring, because there is just no chance in h... of winning.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Another hard defeat to take for Rocket Hotspur this morning, going down 1-0 to first, who we were joint first with. Now we are three points behind and been over taken by third place too, who we play tomorrow in another big clash.

We went 1-0 down early in the second half, made a change almost immediately and went on the attack, but we couldn't get a breakthrough, even aft they went down to 10 men in the 77th minute.

Then in the 83rd minute, their defender hacked top scorer Gozalbo down in the box, and he referee awarded us a penalty. Second top scorer and 6* striker, Grigoriadis (bought for 1 token) stepped up for the big moment, but the keeper saved the penalty. We had two more chances from corners but couldn't score.

Grigoriadis and his mates, Gozalbo(AMR), Thenu(AML) have all been dropped from the CL squad for this evenings first leg quarter final, and subjected to some hard attacking training in the hope that they can find their shooting boots again. Too many times this season it's been down to our MCs and defenders from corners to score the goals.

Hoping for a good result away from home tonight in the CL, a score draw would be good.

Sons of Pitches have dropped to 3rd in the league after losing 3-0 earlier in the day.

We approached the home leg of CL 1/4 finals with 2-3-2-2(amr/l)-1 and gave the opposition two away goals but eventually won the match 4-2. No room for error in 2nd leg and we will approach the match with a safety first mentality.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" - Bill Shankly
    nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.

Famous
    Champions: Won 2-0 @ home today with goals from Van De Corput (66') and Blatter (77').

Opponents formation was 3n-4-3 and I started with a 4-4-2 classic. At halftime I changed to a 4-3w-1-2.

League: Score doesn't matter, since opponent is tanking. But all 3 MC's with a "10"; what are the odds?

Season 68-league-weird-ratings.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-16-2015 at 11:42 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Palace teams report for Thursday 16th July...

Both Palace teams had evening matches, with Casuals kicking off just 23 minutes after the start of the Terriers match, so the Management had a bit of rushing about to do...

Terriers showed the way to victory with a 10-0 win over bottom club Kenneth FC. The visitors did themselves no favours by using a tanking formation with goalkeeper playing the centre defender in a 5-man defence, and several other players out of position. Moran (4), Atkins (2), Briggs (2), Silny and Gorrono provided the goals, Silny scoring his debut goal for the home side. With some of the 'I-6' teams playing each other and sharing points, things have gotten a little tighter in the League and Terriers are now 6th in a top 7 which is covered by a mere 6 points.

Casuals took heart from their Junior team's achievement, and gained a modicum of revenge for their earlier heavy defeat at the hands of Lilly Whites with a 3-2 home win that takes them back to 3rd place in the table. Defender Arma and left-winger Hansen (2) gave the hosts a 3 goal half-time lead, but as the visitor's spectators piled in in the second-half, the tide turned and two goals by the visitors left Casuals hanging on to a slender lead for the last four minutes. One sour note for the home side was a 4-day hamstring injury sustained by keeper Bieder. He is under the care of the medical staff in a bid to get him fit again for tomorrow's match.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

CL: Buffs win 1-0 away.

Might tone down the tackling for 2nd leg, GK had to pluck 2 out from under the bar.

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast