Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Getting destroyed in champ league (0w-0d-3l)... barely made it out of current cup round... still good in league 4w-0d-1l... Thanks Nordeus for scheduling 4 matches on the same day for me yesterday (3 away), won the first 2 and had my worst 2 games ever for the last 2 (6-1 defeat, 3-0 defeat)

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    what kinda teams was it? strength comparison
    Season 68-scraggy-comparison.jpgSeason 68-s01-cup-pr-qr2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

League: Buffs FC scrape a 1-0 win v 4th. All the play, all the chances and an early goal but when you get that gut feeling as the FKs and CKs come for opponent towards the end, despair creeps in.

Thankfully the sending off for a professional foul in the 90th minute was outside the box and the crossbar intervened. O.o

Harper, ST is having a difficult time of it - loads of assists but few goals and is on a run of 7s. Lets see what the TM can throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Harper, ST is having a difficult time of it - loads of assists but few goals and is on a run of 7s. Lets see what the TM can throw up.
    This is for poor Harper!
    Season 68-2015-07-04-17_54_14-search.png

We all want too see him score them goals again
    Buffs Mad and Blackkiwi like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    8th in the league, 2 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses. Robbed of a win today after dominating the game, 0-1 up until the 88th minute and conceded from a FK.

Undefeated in CL, 2 wins and 1 draw.

Out of cup though in first stage though. Lost 1-0 first leg, drew 3-3 in second after being 3-2 up for a long part of the game. Disappointing but if we keep doing well in CL,and turn some draws into wins in the league I'll be happy.
    Buffs Mad and pcmacdaniel like this.

Won away 1-5 in the CL today against the second strongest team in my group (behind me).

Beast player Foster kept up his brilliant start to the season by grabbing himself a hattrick in the process.

In the league, a hard fought 2-1 win came to FC Halifax Town, again Foster scored both the goals to secure the points for Halifax.

Amazingly he has now played 7 times for the Shaymen and he has been awarded the MOM award in every single game to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    This is for poor Harper!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-07-04 17_54_14-Search.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	48946

We all want too see him score them goals again
    TY

Right back atcha.

I took him off PKs. He missed 1 a few games ago and missing one seems to tag him as dud for a few games.

PS. I was even thinking about using my spare greens to boost him before his 22nd but he'll need to show he's deserving.

League: 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss. Currently in 7th place. On the bright side, both strikers got a rating of 10 during the last match.

CL: 2 wins, 1 draw. Still in.

Cup: 4 wins. Still in.
    Gert Funck and pcmacdaniel like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Two victories and both at the limit... 1-0 and 2-1 but is good that we won both games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Smooth sailing towards the triple so far. 13 games, 13 wins. This is my best start to a season in a long time, and my unbeaten streak has now stretched to 23 games, a Blackkiwi record! Steimel over the past 5 seasons has carried for us, and even though he still leads in most goals/assists/MoM for this season, he has received support from the ST's and MC's especially. It means those close games that go down to the wire are now being won more comfortably.

He reached the 200 goal milestone yesterday, another record for Blackkiwi!

Bit concerned about one of my MC's however. He was a nordgen last season and showed a tendency for yellow cards. This season he has 5 in 11 games, which is ridiculously high, 11 cards in 43 games overall. But his ratings are still good...What do I do
    Gert Funck and pcmacdaniel like this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast