Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Ok and same situation with Valle de Escotia in CL, a team of 2* against a 5*, we lost 2-1 failing maybe 25 ocasions in mode like: shoot --but no, shoot---but no, same as Bayern match, 3* vs a team that have skills of 8* and lost 2-1, is like one can not do anything LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Believe it or not, just a moment ago I was thinking about Foster - how many goals he has made so far? Not because I purely miss him but because my strikers are all sucks this season.

Keep it up and I believe he will break his own record very soon.
    Just played my league game tonight and he scored 1, assisted 4. That's 8 goals and 5 assists from his 2 games today.

Overall he has played -

9 games in the league, scored 15 times and made 13 assists. MOM 5 times out of 9 games.
    4 games in the Champions League, scored 12 times and made 3 assists. MOM 3 times out of 4 games.

27 goals, 16 assists from 13 appearances so far, with 8 MOM awards. Not bad stats at all!

Last edited by kynan; 07-08-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Rookie
    4th now in the league, still undefeated. Our GD is only +22 compared to the top 3 that are in their 30s.

We play 2nd tomorrow, hopefully we can make it another win.

Through in the CL too, 13 points out of 15. Hoping for a good draw, our subs and reserves have done well so far in the competition.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    CL: Very hard game, only 1-0 until red card in 80, then magic! 2 goals in few minutes, 3-0! Was easier in 10 then in 11.

League: 2-0 vs 1st, we are not on the first position but only 1 point more then 2nd.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    League: Held to a 1:1 draw by 2nd, currently sit atop the table with a 5 point cushion. Was satisfied with the result at first, then looked at match ratings and noticed the opponent started two 1* DC's.

Champions: Won 3:0 in a match, 4.75 hours after my league. Didn't bother making any subs or rest up any players as I had already clinched a spot in the KO rounds. Opponent sitting dead last in the group probably helped a little too...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    League: Held to a 1:1 draw by 2nd, currently sit atop the table with a 5 point cushion. Was satisfied with the result at first, then looked at match ratings and noticed the opponent started two 1* DC's.

Champions: Won 3:0 in a match, 4.75 hours after my league. Didn't bother making any subs or rest up any players as I had already clinched a spot in the KO rounds. Opponent sitting dead last in the group probably helped a little too...
    Good job and more good luck tomorrow!
    pcmacdaniel and talisman like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Good for you all, good for you all...

My day today is tough, everyday is touch to me this season... one slight win in league, another extremely tough win 1:0 in CL group - felt like CL final.

3rd in league, 1 point behind the top and sit in the 3rd due to GD (because of the striker issue, I can rarely score goals). CL group standing is still blur, need to play the last game to find out if I can go through.

WOW, what a season, I think I am a lucky one that was tested by the new system, along with other poor folks :-)
    talisman, Gert Funck and Kylos like this.

qualified for knockout stage of champs league with a game to spare but been tough as had a right troll defeat against 3* team and a draw but we are there
    Gert Funck, talisman and Kylos like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

5-0 win in the league, seems as if the newly signed players are doing their jobs!!! Although all the goals came in the 2nd half!
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    5-0 win in the league, seems as if the newly signed players are doing their jobs!!! Although all the goals came in the 2nd half!
    Why did you play the first then?
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-09-2015 at 08:36 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast