Thread: Season 68

VIP
    Season 68-celtic8.png

League win last evening...
    9 - Topić , Gomes and Agyekum...

Season 68-5.jpg

VIP
    Season 68-celtic8.png

Neil Fletcher, the first club YA youngster ever is sold for 5 tokens... He was very good in his 1st season, but only Trolldeus knows why his form went down for next 3 seasons...

Season 68-7.png

Season 68-6.png

VIP
    Season 68-celtic8.png

Another league victory...
    - Agyekum

Season 68-8.jpg

Topić is out for 3 days...

Season 68-9.png

VIP
    Season 68-fkp7.png

Hard CL victory... Tjihonge scored winner... Schwengle got his 1st assist and rating 8 in 34th game...

Season 68-10.jpg

I will try to do a game of cards to collect about our T11 achievements. LOL
    Too if I have free time and I'm not affected by sun I will design a membership card for OMA members. Professionalism under all :3

LOL
    we need entertainment basically.

Ok and 3-0, victory of Bayern, scored Nedved 12' of foul, then had a yellow 43' and I was waiting for a 2nd goal to do the subs'...I changed Kluivert that was AMC to ST, then Gomes Lima, left ST as AMC and Kluivert in his place as left ST, and Kluivert scored the 3rd in the 83' after a goals of the MC Stojcic in the 78'.

Still in the Top.

Visionary S
    They fixed the bug game does not crash anymore when sending gifts to friends.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

The Palace News, 2nd July...

Three matches played today by the Palace teams, the first two over a lunchtime period, kickoffs being about 25 minutes apart. First up was the Terriers League match, at home to Sugus FC, and Xabier Moran won his third MoM in a row with this excellent performance against managerless opponents. Having set up his Captain Michael Flack for the opening goal, he added two himself in the second half. Right-back Dominic Slabber scored the second goal in the first half, with assistance from right-winger Daniel Briggs. Final score 4-0, and Moran and defender Tom Clare obtained the first 10 ratings for the Terriers.

Season 68-s01-league-pr-round-3.jpg

Casuals up next with a Champions League Group match away at Raikko5 FC. After an evenly-matched first half, Raikko5 gained an advantage after the break and along with it, two goals. Casuals attempts to get back into the game were repulsed until the very last minute, when Johan Shaqiri scored a fine solo goal. Two defeats now in the Champions League and Casuals will need to up their game in the next few matches in order to progress.

The evening match for Casuals saw the visit of a team with the name Juventus FC to Selhurst Park-ish. Casuals signed on a new DC/DMC before the CL match, and David Zhelev was drafted into the squad for this game in place of Anurak Arma. More substantial was the changes made to counteract the heavy attacking formation of the visitors, which meant a tryout for the Narrow Diamond, the 'Flying Wingers' Omar Hansen and Johan Shaqiri making way for attacking midfielder Valentin Ndjengue and striker Catalin Neagu, making his 100th appearance in a Casuals shirt. Neagu had clearly benefitted from a few games' rest, as the first half was the Neagu and Pigott show. Twice in the first 28 minutes Neagu made runs through the Juventus defence, and his final pass found Kevin Pigott both times, and both opportunities were not spurned. With the home side 2-0 up at the break, Juventus decided a change of formation and personnel was warranted, and these bore fruit early in the second half when Harboe scored to reduce the arrears. The Palace Management decided to match those changes and the 'Flying Wingers' were sent on in place of Ndjengue and striker Reda Mourad in a switch to 3-5-2V. The change brought results immediately, as Shaqiri's first corner hung invitingly for Neagu the head into the net. Juventus then decided to revert to a previous formation and Casuals were preparing to make a corresponding change when Michael Muscroft was injured and Suhail Kamal was sent on to replace him instead and the existing players shuffled to counteract the Juventus formation. With no further scoring the match ended 3-1 and Neagu picked up the MoM award as well as the Club's present for his 100th match.

Injury count - Casuals 2 injuries for 10 days; Terriers 5 injuries for 18 days.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-02-2015 at 09:07 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

CL: Buffs FC win 5-0 but sit second due to not punishing the dross in the league with more goals. Striker Harper gets on the scoresheet twice but misses a penalty so gets 'hammered' with an 8 rating (At least that's consistent)

League: The Buffs stroll to a 9-0 home win. Only 3 players rate 10 with the wingers both slumping to 9s.

Things will get tougher in a couple of games - luck of the draw.

Rookie
    Things are progressing well so far. Have almost now finished finalising my squad, just looking to fill up the one remaining spot with a DC. That leaves me with this.
    Season 68-screen-shot-2015-07-03-10.58.21-am.jpg

8 games, 8 wins. It's definitely not the strongest team I've assembled but due to the 3 stooges, it should be strong enough to compete for the triple. Still plenty of experience in the team too, with a combined caps of 1377 games!

I've also started strong in the league, beating 2 of my strongest opponents in the first 3 games, with another tonight. If I can beat him I've shown myself to be a strong contender!
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast