Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Fast quastion: differance between nationalities

Fast quastion: differance between nationalities

Have you noticed if there are differances between players of one or another country?

I have 2 options in scout list:

1-GK with SA of individual defender -119-119-119 in skills, age 22 -INDONESIAN -69T

Good that is few cones from 7*, and age 22... but I have no good experiences of players from Asia... Japan, Indonesia etc...

2- GK, SA individual defender, 119-119-119 in skills, age 25, from BELGIUM -54T

I like the idea to have a GK trained, near 7*.... like Oliver Kahn, or Lehmann (Songo'o was bought in negotiations...)

Opinions? have you seen differances? or is just a psychological factor?

quastion LOL

that shows how fast is the quEstion xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Have you noticed if there are differances between players of one or another country?

I have 2 options in scout list:

1-GK with SA of individual defender -119-119-119 in skills, age 22 -INDONESIAN -69T

Good that is few cones from 7*, and age 22... but I have no good experiences of players from Asia... Japan, Indonesia etc...

2- GK, SA individual defender, 119-119-119 in skills, age 25, from BELGIUM -54T

I like the idea to have a GK trained, near 7*.... like Oliver Kahn, or Lehmann (Songo'o was bought in negotiations...)

Opinions? have you seen differances? or is just a psychological factor?
    Too answer your quastion - just a psychological factor
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

No difference.

PS. I can't imagine that changing nationality for Academy can produce better or worse players.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    No difference.

PS. I can't imagine that changing nationality for Academy can produce better or worse players.
    I'm agree with that. But still been a secret if, the game creates better or worst % of players in the academy/scout list depending of the ****ry..... I mean as "original country" no what you select, ofc... LOL probably its a phantom idea, but, just I want opinions and sensations xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm agree with that. But still been a secret if, the game creates better or worst % of players in the academy/scout list depending of the ****ry..... I mean as "original country" no what you select, ofc... LOL probably its a phantom idea, but, just I want opinions and sensations xD
    Original country takes you into the realms of.....some starter teams are better than others because of Nationality and produce better? I can't believe that either.
    khris likes this.

Everybody knows that South Americans are the best soccer players
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    For me, the better scout list acquisitions have been from the stronger football playing countries. However, its probably a coincidence...

To provide some detail here is what I can recall regarding nationalities of players that are busts and not busts...

With Nordgens I've acquired solid players from outside of Europe and S. America.

Nationalities of scout busts that I can recall (Switzerland, USA, Cameroon, Mexico, Nigeria, England, Hungary)

Nationalities of successful scout list adds I can recall (Germany (x2), Spain, France (x2), England, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Switzerland, Austrilia)

Edit: I just added a DR from Italy and he got a "9" first match.

For Nordgens, based on what I recall - unfortunately the bad ratings players I can't remember that well since I sacked them pretty quickly.

Successful (France, Ivory Coast, Serbia, South Korea, Ireland, Poland, Chile)

Bust (Ecuador, Spain, Netherlands)
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-30-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Addicted
    That's why my academy players are crap, English football is still insisting on buying Johhny Foreigner rather than developing our own.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

my best have been dutch and german players, u.k, players are consistent but rarely have huge games, latins are only good when high value youngsters never seen an older one perform.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast