Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nordeus, you have destroyed the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    cook is absolutely right. I was thinking maybe do the same as I did this method for winning the Cup and the treble (as the ultimate challenge) , but I think it's stupid to do this for every season, for the league too.

* Hey Khris, how about to start an OMA league again ?

And my summer? LOL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    And my summer? LOL
    you'right
    September then ...
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm not getting tough leagues (unfortunately) so I can't comment on that (I'm more likely to complain about 14-player-OOC/retiral replacement teams in my league).

But the knock on effect is that CL groups are getting poorer and poorer each season now.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-01-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: added word player

Love the new league system! It's quite boring to have a 2-3 or 4 horse race with 12 whipping boys...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    The new league system is not for me..

Last season I had by far the strongest team in terms of start quality, many players 7 stars vs other teams with mostly 5 stars, 6 stars sometimes. I developed my team during the season, after the draw using lots of green packs but in the end I only managed 7th, losing many games 1-0, 2-1 and LOTS of draws with the opponent keeper literally being a wall with 5+ saves in many matches.

Funny that I won another CL and finished 3rd in the cup but in the league the team just sucked.
    The season prior to that I won the league and CL pretty much with the same team so I believe the players and my formation is not really bad.

Start of this season, first matches knocked out of Cup, again opponent having tons of saves and first match of the league 1-0 loss, opponent keeper being a wall again.

I guess once the league draw is out, it does not matter how you improve the team as something in the game engine already decides the winner of the league so this season I will not bother power training.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    With the new league system where every team is on a level quality rating, it does not make sense. In which league anywhere in the world is their equal teams competing.

When you get promoted you are ‘to face new challenges and better teams’ well not anymore. When you get promoted you have an equal chance of getting promoted again by doing nothing and meet same quality teams.

I used to like the challenge of promotion and then assessing whether I should invest and take a shot at a top 4 finish for a CL place or just let the season run and invest gradually to hopefully have a good run the next season. This is more reflects the real world but you cannot do this now. I would spend hours some days just trying to get the right player, now it does not matter. OK for 1 season I could spent a huge amount of tokens getting money from the bank and buy better players, win the league and then the next season would again be put in an even league. What is the point? I want a real challenge.

To use my level 35 teams as an example:

Team 1 – player quality ratings 190 - 192 (6* = 195), no chance of winning league

Team 2 – player quality ratings 179 – 180 (all retiring nordgens), every chance of winning league.

All I do now is go on daily to collect my tokens and boosters, check for injuries, make sure my autosubs are set and leave it until the next day, half an hour at best. Great game Nordeus.

I think that Nordeus, this time, have been listening to the wrong people. The ‘anti-tankers’ have won as there is no point in tanking anymore’

Please please Nordeus, return the league and promotion system back to how you originally envisaged it and back to fall in line with other football manager style games.

This is no fun anymore and that is 5 years after I started developing my team
    anti-tankers have not won. I am still tanking successfully. I have 4 accounts vying for the title this season after great tanking seasons last season = almost all 5-6 star with special ability with great chances at doubles.

There is lots of good competition from 4-8, glad i haven't been playing long enough to get bored of it.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    anti-tankers have not won. I am still tanking successfully. I have 4 accounts vying for the title this season after great tanking seasons last season = almost all 5-6 star with special ability with great chances at doubles.
    Are you grouped with 5-6 star teams in this season?

oic. New league system have minimal affect in tanking season, as tankers can use creative formations/player assignments to ensure losses (Actually I don't know how to tank, I just guess). However, are tankers also grouped in strong league if their teams are strong?.

To fight against tankers, anti-tankers may need to request T11 to identify tankers and build tanker leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    With the new league system where every team is on a level quality rating, it does not make sense. In which league anywhere in the world is their equal teams competing.

When you get promoted you are ‘to face new challenges and better teams’ well not anymore. When you get promoted you have an equal chance of getting promoted again by doing nothing and meet same quality teams.

I used to like the challenge of promotion and then assessing whether I should invest and take a shot at a top 4 finish for a CL place or just let the season run and invest gradually to hopefully have a good run the next season. This is more reflects the real world but you cannot do this now. I would spend hours some days just trying to get the right player, now it does not matter. OK for 1 season I could spent a huge amount of tokens getting money from the bank and buy better players, win the league and then the next season would again be put in an even league. What is the point? I want a real challenge.

To use my level 35 teams as an example:

Team 1 – player quality ratings 190 - 192 (6* = 195), no chance of winning league

Team 2 – player quality ratings 179 – 180 (all retiring nordgens), every chance of winning league.

All I do now is go on daily to collect my tokens and boosters, check for injuries, make sure my autosubs are set and leave it until the next day, half an hour at best. Great game Nordeus.

I think that Nordeus, this time, have been listening to the wrong people. The ‘anti-tankers’ have won as there is no point in tanking anymore’

Please please Nordeus, return the league and promotion system back to how you originally envisaged it and back to fall in line with other football manager style games.

This is no fun anymore and that is 5 years after I started developing my team
    Staggy Stagg, what you referred to was last season's League draw system. We changed it for this season

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredi View Post
    Staggy Stagg, what you referred to was last season's League draw system. We changed it for this season
    Sorry for breaking in.

Since 3 seasons ago, my teams (in same server) no longer grouped with most of the friends (except one for my lower level team) in same league. Instead, my leagues comprised of teams with very similar qualities.

I believe these are similar to the new league system you referred (http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...tml#post350652). Probably, it is adopted earlier in some servers.

I really enjoyed the challenges in last 3 seasons. But I feel unfair after noticing some low 3 star quality teams could easily win in their leagues comprising of 2 to 3 star quality teams.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12