Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Need an advise

Set pieces: it can work the other way too. Having a guy who is poor at CKs taking the CKs can have a spiralling effect or performance.

A big mistake by a player or several small mistakes can have a cumulative negative effect on future performance.

I do seem to get quite a few PKs and therefore they are a source of a few goals but the impact of a PK miss on my striker is too great to risk so, since my GK is least active player this season he takes the PKs (and scored his first from his first yesterday).

Captain: I usually set my 'best' player as Captain. If he stopped being best player or performance went down I'd change.

General principle: if you set a player to fill a role and performance decreases then set another.

Who can help me. How to adjust to have better team?
    Need an advise-1.jpgNeed an advise-2.jpgNeed an advise-3.jpgNeed an advise-4.jpgNeed an advise-5.jpgNeed an advise-6.jpgNeed an advise-7.jpgNeed an advise-8.jpgNeed an advise-9.jpgNeed an advise-10.jpgNeed an advise-11.jpg

Pro
    You got trolled twice by the looks of it, Redsea. Way better scores, higher quality and still loose. Have you got arrows on in your setup? Otherwise I would give the mc's and the strikers all red arrows, so they are more agressive. Not much wrong with the team.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Redsea Ha, was there any construction going on during those unconvincing results?

Tactician, your mean is team construction or stadium construction?
    About team building, in beginning of season, I try to looking for the highest player to buy. All player have price more than normal player. After half of seasion, I stop buy player and concentrate to training them up to 6 stars and sell old player at the end of season.
    About stadium construction, I am building everything, no stop any day from level 1 to level 11. And this is my stadium
    Need an advise-1.jpg

Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsea Ha View Post
    Tactician, your mean is team construction or stadium construction?
    About team building, in beginning of season, I try to looking for the highest player to buy. All player have price more than normal player. After half of seasion, I stop buy player and concentrate to training them up to 6 stars and sell old player at the end of season.
    About stadium construction, I am building everything, no stop any day from level 1 to level 11. And this is my stadium
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	49412

Anything else?
    Try to observe for any relation with ongoing constructions and poor performance. Some users have said that it is just a coincidence, but I still have doubts.

I have set a list for the possible causes of a series of poor or unconvincing performances based on what I have observed.

The list so far is as follows.
    1. ongoing constructions
    2. teams have been programmed to play well with only some particular types of formations
    3. wrong orders
    4 Nordeus using bad methods
    5. other bugs in the game
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-10-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Your orders looks a bit inappropriate. 4-4-2 is not a defensive formation; usually it should be played with a normal or attacking mentality.
    Marking should be zonal except for rare cases where a man-to-man marking may be better.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey @Redsea Ha
    Why you're showing us your team (the first pictures) with 2 DC and then you're playing your games with only one DC
    (playing and loosing in 3 games vs more opponent STs)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey @Redsea Ha
    Why you're showing us your team (the first pictures) with 2 DC and then you're playing your games with only one DC
    Playing with an inappropriate number of central defenders could be an explanation too.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey @Redsea Ha
    Because in some first days, i can not find out 1 DC with high rank. Yesterday I buy 1 DC and put in and I lose for League today with 4-4-2 std formation. 4 match all lose make me disappointed and I doubt there are some mistakes in my playing. So I make this topic to have more advise to improve.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast