Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Need an advise

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    10

    Need an advise

    I need an advise about the team building

    I always buy the highest price player for my team. All age from 18 - 22 year old. And all five star, at mid of season, all player can up 6 star. But I always lose in some match with weaker team (weaker 2 - 3 star).

    If mod read this Thread,you can check my acc for more info.

    About Formation, I choose 4-4-2 classic, 4-5-1 V style, 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond... and sometimes use different formation but still lose....

    2 Last season, my team is strongest in League, online to play usually but end in rank 5. Can not play champion league next season.

    Why?, who can give me an advise to play. Stronger for what purpose, but best player for what purpose.....

  2. #2
    Famous Qambu Yaasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,198
    Having a higher quality set of players does not mean you are the better one. The game is a combination of players, tactics and formation. Also a bit of luck from the result generator. Having a 5 star player does not mean tht player will score in every game, or block every shot.

    At this point you can jst browse the forum and find the answers you are looking for. There is no black and white (straightforward answer). Do some homework by reading the various posts in this forum. You may want to replicate some tactics used by the more senior players here in the team showcase forum.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

    Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426
    The problem may not lie on your players, but your team orders and preferred tactics.

    For example, I tanked the last season just by naming an inappropriate player as captain and switch team mentality to attack (while my special formation can only work well in defensive or normal mentalities). This result in bad form (3~6) produced for all MCs and ST without anyone placed out of position.
    This season I name the appropriate one as captain and mentality as defensive, and all those players returned their form to 7~8 including the MCs, without replacing anyone on the field.

    It is hard to determine which tactic work best with your team as players themselves have preferences (some like attack better and some like defend better), so the optimal setup for your team could only be found through trial and error.
    Kylos, Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

  4. #4
    Dreamer sparklinginsilence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    315
    To add to that and this might not be important at all but my MC got a 5 in his first match so i i decided to move him from right to left of midfield since he is right footed.
    He scores goals now and gets good ratings.

    Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
    Kylos and Cat Harrison like this.

  5. #5
    Pro Kylos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    798
    Dont think you need to browse for answers, the above pretty much helps all aspects Nice guys
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title


  6. #6
    Famous Qambu Yaasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,198
    Oh another important tip - IDENTIFY your set piece takers quickly. A successful freekick/corner could be the difference between a draw and a win.
    Cat Harrison and Gert Funck like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

    Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

  7. #7
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    The problem may not lie on your players, but your team orders and preferred tactics.

    For example, I tanked the last season just by naming an inappropriate player as captain and switch team mentality to attack (while my special formation can only work well in defensive or normal mentalities). This result in bad form (3~6) produced for all MCs and ST without anyone placed out of position.
    This season I name the appropriate one as captain and mentality as defensive, and all those players returned their form to 7~8 including the MCs, without replacing anyone on the field.

    It is hard to determine which tactic work best with your team as players themselves have preferences (some like attack better and some like defend better), so the optimal setup for your team could only be found through trial and error.
    How did you know which player is appropriate for captain?

  8. #8
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    How did you know which player is appropriate for captain?
    The captain role is not programmed into the game engine, so it does not matter who you select
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  9. #9
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    The captain role is not programmed into the game engine, so it does not matter who you select
    Is this confirmed (because last season I did notice a player whose performance was affected when I put him as captain)?
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-07-2015 at 01:44 PM.

  10. #10
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,560
    This is not a game of maths, in what +Q = victory.

    This is a game created to have managers doing this work, ass a manager, so, to manage.
    One thing is the visual Quality, and another is the internal Quality, with % of effectiveness. Your work as manager as I always say is to manage.
    That mean to test players, and decide despite the value and stars they have if is worth to keep these.

    We have the same dilema every week. Seems that ppl want simply, take a look at the better team of the league, buy players to have a team +0,1 of quality that the better team, and recive a trophy.

    I will try to confirm via mods if captain have a influence. I belive that, as all in this game, all affect a little bit, and one day one factor affect more, next day another factor is decisive, and so. Then I belive that yes, or I want to belive.
    Cat Harrison likes this.


    ...............FCBAYERN M√úNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast