Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Worst league run in

Rookie
    For those on a strict budget I imagine how distressful that must be, although it really doesn't matter in the season overall for those as you play everyone twice anyway,

For me I LOVE THAT. This is my 8th season in T11 overall and only once have I failed to have the league clinched after round 23. Having the toughest matches in rounds 24-26 mean that by the time they get their shot at me odds are it will be too late to matter. This is another example of that. I have one serious contender and he doesn't get his shot until round 25. I have a 6 point advantage along with a 28 goal difference advantage on #2. Considering that I am 16-0-0 at this point and he is 14-0-2 the odds of him winning out along with me losing not only to him but on two other occasions is very, very slim.

Especially since I am now 41-1-0 in league play and 67-4-2 overall with both losses coming in this seasons CL group stage to the same team who bought 18 Scouts this season and thus was a bit ahead of me at that point. Too bad for him that his scouts are still right where they were while I have now six 7*'s and counting with the other 5 starters to follow before they have another shot at me in a potential final. I should also have two-three 8*'s as well Of course that depends on supersonic not nixing the facebook video farming of packs......That part is the only thing that allows me to compete where I want to, if they nix that I will quit, I am not about to pay that much cash just to stay where I am at.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Nine teams separated by 6 points or less. From now on, it is going to be a tough run-in. The team in last place is managed by an active manager and succeeded in stealing a draw off me... dayuummm... Not complaining, exciting stuff!

Worst league run in-picsart_1437016665743.jpg

My other newer accounts...last 3 matches of the season, matches against 2 teams currently directly below me with an "easy" match in between. I'm chasing a treble btw and players are overly fatigued...

Worst league run in-picsart_1437016658063.jpg

Worst league run in-picsart_1437016649058.jpg
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    First, league draw is random. Honestly, such schedule is not rare.

Second, if you have confident to your team, you can think in this direction. These teams are still contenders because they have not yet played with your team. Once your team won them, other team will move up the table. Then your team will face other 'contenders' again. So when my team are strong, it often faces the contenders.

Apprentice
    I caught a break and get to play the 1st place team when there is no cup or champ league game, so i can play my A squad in league for once. I'm in 3rd place 4 points behind 1st though so even if i win, i'll need some help...

Pro
    Can't check my schedule right now but last season I had to face the number 5,3 and 2 in the last 5 matches. I was number 1. Won them all This time the league is a lot more exciting. Good advisaries and the difference is 4 points right now. Lets hope I can hold it up.

My second team that I just started is just free boating through the league. It appears I am the only really active player there. So don't care who I face. I win everything over there.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Its gonna be tough for me as i cant seem to hold on to a lead. I will start changing things with intention to improve but will just make things worse.

Goodluck everybody.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" - Bill Shankly

Worst league run in-uploadfromtaptalk1437049583391.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1437049583391.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	49804

I'm having a great season on the league so far I always try to win the first games as much as I can to don't have problem in the end, with the finals CL and CUP gets hard to hold on top without loosing points, well I'm off the CUP anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12