Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Top eleven is the worst game ever...

Yeah either your keeper is bad or your tactics were horribly counter-matched/not conducive with your formation. Teams with wingers usually play long balls and if you had blue arrows on your wingbacks without trap on it was likely a shooting gallery on your goal.

Also if he had a high bonus on to your no bonus your players form will suffer drastically like this.
    Money talks.

Pro
    Remember Holland-Spain in the last WC Me being Dutch, that was a very sweet game.

OP: 7-0 is ridiculous and one of the worst troll results I have ever seen. Do you have the stats for that game and the team setups? Would be very interesting to see.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    did you watch usa vs jamaca or panama vs mexico?
    what? jamaica played better than USA, while mexico had bribed the refs.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Cat Harrison likes this.

So far, from what I have experienced, I can tell you that yes the game may be unfair. Some methods used in this game are not appropriate. I suspect that there is a percentage efficiency that is applied to a particular team for a certain period (which is not limited, that is, it may be half a match, a full match, 1 day, 15 days or even more than a season). This is probably why, despite using decent tactics, some high quality teams perform badly for a certain period. You call these troll results; they are not. It is the efficiency of your team that is probably the problem. For example, a 5 star team may act like a 3 star team if the percentage efficiency is set to 60%.

This effect may occur randomly or occur according to other things done in the game. It may well be also done deliberately by specific selection.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Lol edited
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Top eleven is the worst game ever...-valle-de-bufandass-cl-copia.jpg  
    Last edited by khris; 07-24-2015 at 12:49 PM.

@OP seems a bit extreme Can't offer any comforting words.

PS. But this is when being Scottish helps. I (in a National football sense) live in a world of trolls - so t11 for me IS realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    @OP seems a bit extreme Can't offer any comforting words.

PS. But this is when being Scottish helps. I (in a National football sense) live in a world of trolls - so t11 for me IS realistic.
    I wouldn't venture very far into Glasgae on a Saturday night having said that, Buffs...
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    So far, from what I have experienced, I can tell you that yes the game may be unfair. Some methods used in this game are not appropriate. I suspect that there is a percentage efficiency that is applied to a particular team for a certain period (which is not limited, that is, it may be half a match, a full match, 1 day, 15 days or even more than a season). This is probably why, despite using decent tactics, some high quality teams perform badly for a certain period. You call these troll results; they are not. It is the efficiency of your team that is probably the problem. For example, a 5 star team may act like a 3 star team if the percentage efficiency is set to 60%.

This effect may occur randomly or occur according to other things done in the game. It may well be also done deliberately by specific selection.
    lots of nonsense... my gosh

haha I don't think he's too far off the mark actually, i find raising/lowering win bonus drastically really affects my players' performance, once you start paying them the big bucks, they won't perform as well unless you keep paying them or you severely outmatch your opponent.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast