Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Average Rating For A GK

Dreamer
    Bench your keeper if he gets form 6 on the last game or no 8 in the last 5 games.

Do not replace your reserve keeper unless he meet the same criteria.

If both are in bad form and morale boost can't fix that, sell one and buy another.

What do you think of this one? It seems that he was bought from the scout's list. It is a bit strange why his club is selling him though. Maybe the club is in a much higher level or maybe he was a flop like the GK shown in my previous posts in this thread.

Last edited by Tactician; 07-29-2015 at 10:10 AM.

One more strange thing is how his skill points have been assigned. He is stronger in attack than in defense. It could be due to the auto assigned thing or maybe it was done on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Bench your keeper if he gets form 6 on the last game or no 8 in the last 5 games.

Do not replace your reserve keeper unless he meet the same criteria.

If both are in bad form and morale boost can't fix that, sell one and buy another.
    My reserve GK is only 2 stars. He has not got a rating below 8 so far though; but, he played only in the previous season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What do you think of this one? It seems that he is was bought from the scout's list. It is a bit strange why his club is selling him though. Maybe the club is in a much higher level or maybe he was a flop like the GK shown in my previous post.

Impossible to say anything about him in a performance sense. Looks like a balanced auto-applied ex-Scout Market keeper from a higher level (some do have a couple of sps more in attack)...... and his MV is in the Level 2 Scout Market range for his age.

Could be a dud, could be a brilliant GK who's Q has lagged to much for a higher level Manager.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-29-2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: added "in a performance sense"

Pro
    I would buy him instantly if I only had a 2 star GK. Nothing wrong with him. Apply al new skill points to defense and you are set.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I will get him (unless the bidders that follow are stubborn ). If he flops, he can still be easily sold because of his profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Impossible to say anything about him in a performance sense. Looks like a balanced auto-applied ex-Scout Market keeper from a higher level (some do have a couple of sps more in attack)...... and his MV is in the Level 2 Scout Market range for his age.

Could be a dud, could be a brilliant GK who's Q has lagged to much for a higher level Manager.
    This is another problem in this game: you can't have a look the details of the selling club unless you got the player. It would be better if it was possible to click on the team's name in the players profile and obtain the team's details. We should know about the club before bidding for the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This is another problem in this game: you can't have a look the details of the selling club unless you got the player. It would be better if it was possible to click on the team's name in the players profile and obtain the team's details. We should know about the club before bidding for the player.
    Yeah. Its often been said accessing the Team overview screen in TM would be helpful. (A nice quick check for NordGens too )

I'd be happy if a 'viewer' could see my Club Overview or History Screen too (good for goals concedeed etc- defensive stats? ) but every screen adds to the app overheads so I'm maybe going a bit far there.

I got Oriol Falcón for 2 tokens. This is already a good deal. I will let you know how he performs. If he turns out to be a good GK, this could be one of the transfers of the season.

His previous club is from level 4. I checked the squad, and it seems that he was replaced with a 19 year old GK having an overall quality of 39.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast