Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: CL win

I don't know how to see my server LOL,

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Her team managed to score 2 goals though despite that you had a legend DC at the back and better quality on average. This indicates that the formation may not be a good counter.
    I assure you than 1 legend can not guarantee anything, but well, only important for me is that won lol
    T11 is not a game of guarantees bro', the formation is much less important than the internal %'s of the players, thats why I don' belive in counters.. and well, T11 = superiority never guaranteed :3

I do believe in counter formations but, don't really trust them, I try to use many times the counter formations and it didn't work. But it doesn't mean it wont work to others.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I assure you than 1 legend can not guarantee anything, but well, only important for me is that won lol
    T11 is not a game of guarantees bro', the formation is much less important than the internal %'s of the players, thats why I don' belive in counters.. and well, T11 = superiority never guaranteed :3
    About the percentage effectiveness, I think this varies with time. For e.g, a percentage effectiveness may be applied to your team for a certain period, and then another is applied for another period and so on. This period may be of any duration- half a match, a full match, 1 day, 10 days or even a season. It is different with the individual percentage effectiveness of players as it is applied to the whole team

For sure, if it is there, it will affect the results significantly. For e.g, a 5 star team with 60% effectiveness will be actually a 3 star team on the pitch. So, you may have indication what is causing the so called 'troll' results.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 04:53 PM.

Rookie
    what did you say to your friends?

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    I do believe in counter formations but, don't really trust them, I try to use many times the counter formations and it didn't work. But it doesn't mean it wont work to others.
    Counter formations only work with the right orders. But the selection of right orders depends on the opponents orders (and maybe quality) too, not only his formation. So, the rights orders may vary, but the formation may be the same. Hence, tables of counter formations can only be used as a guide.

are you in the computer? can you go to the command prompt? then you have to writte the word "netstat" + intro, and will appear the connections to the net.

1 line will start with h88- and finish with XX-1935, the XX is the server.

edited: here the info
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...me-server.html

Open Command Prompt, type netstat and press enter. Allow the list to appear. Find the line where there is something like this: h88-150-217-*:1935. The server number is the figure between the 217 and the :1935.

attacking whole pitch pressing, offside trap, mixed or flanks for 3-4-3, middle or mixed for 3-4-1-2, i usually leave counters off unless i have over 65% possession and am not scoring. The other variables are to your preference and require some insight as to what orders you believe your opponent to be using.

Khris how to do on Macbook pro?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast