Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: CL win

  1. #1
    Dreamer FVS0777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    383

    CL win

    After so many fails I finally win my second CL, and it was even better because it was against a formation the I struggle a lot, narrow 4-3-3. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/24/d91b225641689ee662cb8c6bcfcfdf6a.jpg[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]



    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    talisman and khris like this.

  2. #2
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    What were the tactics that you used against the 4-3-3?

  3. #3
    Dreamer FVS0777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    383
    I used 4-4-2 c hard defensive, down both flanks, own half, zonal, mixed pass, hard tackling, no counter attack, no offiside, red arrows Mr, ML, blue arrows MCS.

    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,952
    4-3-3 how many memories

    Congratz^^

  5. #5
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    I used 4-4-2 c hard defensive, down both flanks, own half, zonal, mixed pass, hard tackling, no counter attack, no offiside, red arrows Mr, ML, blue arrows MCS.

    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I expected another formation. Strange how 4-4-2 classic has beaten 4-3-3. Usually, the 3 CM and 3 ST combo beats the 4-4-2.
    It seems that these unusual orders that you have used made the difference.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    FVS0777 likes this.

  6. #6
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    FVS0777, what level and which server are you on?

  7. #7
    Dreamer FVS0777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    383
    I'm level 13 I need to check my server, I play same formation later on the league against 4-3-3 and won again the opponent was a bit stronger.

    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    I'm level 13 I need to check my server, I play same formation later on the league against 4-3-3 and won again the opponent was a bit stronger.

    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for having shared this information. I had difficulties against 4-3-3 (or modified 4-3-3). What you shared could be helpful for me in the future.

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Thanks for having shared this information. I had difficulties against 4-3-3 (or modified 4-3-3). What you shared could be helpful for me in the future.
    Did you proved a 4-1-4-1? as 4-3-3 manager this always was a problem for me... then4-4-2... and now I see that a different defense in style DL-DC-DC-DC-XX work against 3 ST's... thats how I faced the 3-4-3 today in CL and too worked some days ago using a 4-4-2 to face 3 ST's

  10. #10
    Dreamer FVS0777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    383
    I read some orders posts that the problem against 4-3-3 its if u play defensive u can't try use counter attack this way u get many goals, both teams I played against had very few shoots on target.

    Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast