Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My guy doesn't post on here, but he had a couple retiring legends I wanted to share:

Season 69-danny-wemmer-rulez.jpg
    Yep, the stadium will be renamed in Wemmer's honor; a youth product his whole career in one team.

Season 69-daniel-ghinda.jpg

I am still in Cup

Season 69-cup_p_1.jpg

Season 69-cup_p_2.jpg

league looks interesting again... my goal this season is to win League.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-28-2015 at 04:24 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    I cancelled the friendly match (as shown in attached picture) between my teams on season day start as planned. If I forgot to cancel it, my team should be very tired in both matches.

Season 69-bulldog-new-day-schedule.jpg
    Brian Dang and Buffs Mad like this.

Famous
    I just review the league and champion league draw for my teams.

My level 25 team is drawn to a level 26 Champion League. It will face 3 stronger level 26 teams in group stage. I checked 2 other groups and noticed that there is also one Level 25 team in each group. In league, the qualities of most teams are still close. At this moment, about two third of them within 1 quality point comparing with my team. But there are 4 teams with average quality at least 2 less than my team.

My level 17 team does not qualify for CL in this season. In league, unlike previous seasons, the qualities more largely varies. Quality of my team is about at the median. There are 6 teams with average quality 2 to 4 points more than my team. Qualities of players in this team is very even. So their starters actually are much more stronger than mine. This is not a small margin that my team can quickly catch up with available resources. On weak side, there are 4 teams which are 2, 6, 11 & 13 points lower than my teams in quality.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-28-2015 at 05:21 AM.
    Brian Dang, Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    My main team: 6 injuries, 27 days... I win!
    No problem, today probably I'll take advantage

Famous
    bad day for my teams at CL...
    3 wins 2 lost.. unluckily, both high level team lost.. Level 23 & Level 22...even we dominating the matches
    league not yet play..huhu

United update

Irritating draw in CL

Season 69-2015-07-28-09_21_33-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Last season I learned that my tactics cost me cup and cl advancement due to being too attacking and open. I also learned that you can put morale at max for only 2 packs, I thought it worked like rests for 6 months . I'm sitting at 44M liquid and 212M squad value but currently 0 tokens. Bought a defender, Balogun, and a MF, Banic. Banic is less than ten points from 5 star nego level so I may sell him for tokens to a fair offer if my other midfielders stay healthy/not suspended.

Here's how my squad looks going into Day 3 of season 9.
    Season 69-s9d3squad.jpg

Through in cup 6-1 on aggregate. This season i will be prioritizing CL and Cup fixtures rather than league, all I want is a top 4 finish. My squad isn't very deep in bench quality.
    Gruober has torn his acl for the 2nd time in a week, he may have to play a substitute role if he can't stay fit.
    Fisher and Makaay are crushing it together though so I am not in panic mode yet, although I haven't seen how my first squad plays together after allocating nearly all banked SP.
    Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

First victory in League with the subs for my first team

CL group is harder than last season, then mainly players plays this competition and Cup until I can do affort it.

Market Transfer is bufffff. I prefer keep my players at the moment, I waste near to 15 tokens and nothing (excep day 1), for a T35 player this is a lot

By the otherside, I think Nordeus changes something in the scripts.
    I think they help teams with active manager (the best for us).
    In my mainly team, I scored in minute 90' classification goal with 1 player injured vs a team 2 levels higher than me without active manager, and another was similar.

League: Got caught on the hop with an early league match. Thankfully they won 4-0. GK Craig Gordon scored his 2nd in 2 matches (PKs).

After the match, although he turned up late for interviews, Buffs Mad said "If I had been there it would've been 10."

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I just review the league and champion league draw for my teams.

My level 25 team is drawn to a level 26 Champion League. It will face 3 stronger level 26 teams in group stage. I checked 2 other groups and noticed that there is also one Level 25 team in each group. In league,....
    I don't have any expectation to CL now. But my team expectedly won with my first Champion League competing with higher level teams. I started my backup players and they performed well. BTW, this match reminds me the days I played in mixed level league about 15 seasons ago.
    Season 69-bulldog-1st-cl-win.jpg

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast