Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Fisher down with a groin strain, so much for having the highest physical/mental on the team....

Season 69-s9d3fisher.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Striker Jack Harper rates a 6. We will look for other Strikers in the next 2-3 days to find one to train up. If Harper gets back on track we'll carry over 2 next season, if not he can go sign with Brighton
    Come on Harper

Season 69-download.jpg
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

and this is why I hate friendlies

Season 69-2015-07-28-20_36_54-start.jpg
    Season 69-2015-07-28-20_36_54-start.png

cost: 4 days injury, 3 blue
    for the gain of 1 green
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-28-2015 at 06:51 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Reserve news

Great game and keeper starts new season as he ended the last

Season 69-2015-07-28-20_36_54-start.jpg
    talisman and Cat Harrison like this.

4-0 in Champions League. The 4 goals of Hasselbaink. 32' 34' 48' 54' , 32' and 48 thank's to a Grzyb assistance.

Power trained to get a strong team.

First league game of the season and I batter my opponent all game.

I lose 2-1 to his only shots in the game!

Trolled already! Bloody stupid - I knew it was going to happen too as you can just sense it at times.
    khris, Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers begin League life with a big win

Today Leicester Tigers played out of their skin in the league, beating opponents and possible title contenders Rodrigo Rodri FC 4-2 at home. An early goal from stand-in striker Haddrell (2') impressed fans and team mates and set the confidence levels high. Expectation was raised but the away side scored in the 33 minuet. However two minuets later Lemke (35') scored a magical goal to make it 2-1 at the break. Tigers scored 2 more after the break, Placzek (55') getting the first and Lemke (78') getting the second and his second. The away sides dampened the spirits in the 88 minuet but nothing could be taken away from the home side today. A statement was sent out to the rest of the league with a 4-2 win over a very good side.

Press conference

Cook, the Tigers captain had words of interest to say after the match "Today, i know its only our 3rd game but, today we played at our best and its going to take the club a lot of beating to play like that again for a long while. Unfortunately i was probably one of the worst players on the pitch today and the ratings and statists back that up, but ill be back."

The tigers manager was very impressed with the Tigers "That was one top performance from the lads today, all of the early season hard worked training sessions are seeming to pay off however their is still a lot of work to do, especially in the defensive areas.
    "You said yesterday before the league fixtures you should be able to win the league?"
    "Yes of course we can, and with a performance like that every game then their is no question we can't. But we cannot get ahead of ourselves, one game has been played, 25 left. Thats a long long way and there are 4 or 5 teams in our league that are capable of winning. Work, hard work is still required. On a final note, i would like to thank the fans, the season tickets went on sale this morning and i have heard lots have been sold already, wow, the team will be looking to pay your support back with trophies!"

The Tigers man of the match scored 2 goals today and 1 assist. Its the very impressive Lemke! "Thank you, thanks, I feel really happy with how I've played today, I think a lot of training help, and we could fit a lot in our schedule due to the late night kick off and the fact that the game was at home. I wasn't the only outstanding player on the pitch though, the whole team was!"

In other news

Striker, Lee made a return to the squad today coming on for 10 minuets at the end after being out for two days with a calf strain that he collected during a friendly. Team manger Terrance said "It wasn't ideal with the injury but it was a quick heal. During his time off, haddrell took his place and played 2 games, scoring in both. There is some serious competition on for the 2nd striker shirt, which is always good."

The chairman of the club Matt has announced that the club has sold 92 season tickets in under 24 hours of opening the sales. "That figure is much higher than Expected after 4 days let alone 1." 58 Season tickets are still to be sold at the club ticket office, prices were included in yesterdays news flash! Thank you for your support.

Finally, I will now publish my report and newsflashes on my team showcase page, to stop annoying you guys with really long posts on here! To find out how the Tigers are doing and their latest news, pop over to the show case thread, hit Leicester Tigers and find out!
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

League leader lol

Season 69-t34-j1-league-leader.jpg

HELP! What do I do against this guy ?!

This is my team

Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Palace teams report for Tuesday 28th July...

Casuals had a morning match in the Champions League against GS FC, and had to be thankful that Hansen had found his old scoring boots. four yellow cards for the opposition, one hat-trick: one penalty and two out of three direct free-kicks. Goals also from Zhelev (assist Hansen), new signing Petrovski and Shaqiri in a 6-0 win. The evening League match was a 0-0 deadlock.

Terriers started out in their very first Champions League competition with a 2-3 home defeat to Trieu FC. Goals from Soto and Masegela, midfielder Silny injured (6 days, heavy ankle strain). In the evening League game, Terriers won 3-1 at home to FC Mikey, goals from Scornaienchi and two from Masegela opening up Terriers Season 2 League account, but two more injuries was incurred in the last 10 minutes, right-back Roemgens (5 days, knee cartilage tear) and utility defender Migliorati (3 days, calf strain).

Injury stats: Casuals 2 injuries, 6 days; Terriers 4 injuries, 20 days.

Desert Rats started their League season with a 0-1 home defeat.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-29-2015 at 06:55 AM.
    reddeviljohn and Cat Harrison like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast