Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Another Nordeus win.

I played Cup match and I was trolled.

0-0 until minute 60 where one oppo player had 2 yellow card and penalty. Ok, my best player who has 22 goals in 14 matches and never failed a penalty, do it. Failed!!!

Don't worry, now vs 10 players is possible to win the match. 30 minutes later I lost 3-0. Incredible.

Ah!!!! Like other 6 weekend matches, another injurie, 6 days? To the TM, I haven't red packs and this seasons has less days.

Thanks again Nordeus.
    Was the opponent better or worse in terms of quality? I've scored three goals to stage a comeback with 10 men, to win a game 3:1....
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-16-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Similar or very close. Near to 30 and me 27 more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Another Nordeus win.

I played Cup match and I was trolled.

0-0 until minute 60 where one oppo player had 2 yellow card and penalty. Ok, my best player who has 22 goals in 14 matches and never failed a penalty, do it. Failed!!!

Don't worry, now vs 10 players is possible to win the match. 30 minutes later I lost 3-0. Incredible.

Ah!!!! Like other 6 weekend matches, another injurie, 6 days? To the TM, I haven't red packs and this seasons has less days.

Thanks again Nordeus.
    This is one of the examples where no matter what you do, your team will not win (or will have big hidden disadvantages) because it has already been decided by the program that you will have the highest probability to lose this particular match for whatever reason(s). And you know what; there are some similarities with what happened to you and what happen to me for a particular match which was in a knock-out round too. I won the away match 2-1 against a weaker team (weaker by around 5 points) using appropriate tactics. For the return match, I used another set of appropriate tactics. During this match, I could clearly see how the game has decided against me such that everything will be against my team and how everything was set so that I will lose the match and get knocked out of the competition. A player who never missed a penalty before, a 6 star player winger, missed a penalty at a point in the match where the score was 1-1. The opponent score in the last minutes of the game, and I lost the round on penalties. My team dominated possession and had the most shots. And it is not only about that particular match; during this particular period (between a few days before and after that particular match) most of my players suffered a sudden significant drop in form where nothing could be done to change it. I 'grinded' two 1-0 wins during this period with most players acting like 3-5 stars less than their displayed quality, and I lost my first league match 1-0 after almost 3 seasons. This team that beat my team 1-0 was weaker than my team by around 7-8 quality points, and on his next home league match he drew 0-0 with a team weaker by 10 quality points - a team who used a messy formation consisting of only 1 DC and 1 side defender. This injection of bad form could be intentional as I was 10 points clear at the top in the league, and the team at 2nd place consisted mainly of players bought from the scout list (hence, most probably a significant token buyer). It is as if the game did not want the competition to seem be over yet for the 2nd and 3rd positioned teams, giving them some reason to spend more money for this season.

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-16-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    La Morralla FS likes this.

Famous
    Delayed mid season update:

Level 25 Team

Top 11 teams (I really mean 1st to 11th teams) of this league are close. Even though it is still early to conclude, I am proud that my team climbed from 12th on week 4 to the current position.

Season 69-league-bulldog.jpg

I also admire performance and competitiveness of players in CL. The team was finally ranked 3rd in group stage and was eliminated. But there were good competitions with 3 much stronger higher level teams.

Level 17 Team

League position of my team is not too bad. But the player performances were very inconsistent. Most of the defenders had match ratings 5 or even 4 in some matches in this season. I don't think my team deserve promotion in this season.

Season 69-league-beauty.jpg

In this season, I learned that non-token/pack buyers/farmers are most difficult to compete with an average quality high 5 star or even stronger team. With such quality, teams are always drawn to play with token buyers or tankers. There is little room to improve through player buying & selling. The training progress of players also significantly slowed down after reaching 6 star.
    pcmacdaniel and talisman like this.

Reserve update

awful day.
    looks like we are heading out of the cup.

Season 69-2015-08-16-23_07_04-start.jpg

And we were so close to losing the undefeated streak in the league

Season 69-le.jpg

trolls are lurking around the team

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2-1 vs 2nd, hard but is a great victory and 7 points advantage.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Won 2-0 in cup, with a pair of goals from Blatter.

Used 4-1-2-1-2 ND in 1st half and 4-3w-1-2 in 2nd.

Don't know if success is due to formation or due to having prolific goal scorer (see photo).

Season 69-roster-production.jpg
    Level 40 Manager

After the initial anger , I wanted to apologize to the forum, I'm really sorry

I'm already preparing the second leg, selling the injured player, buying two new players and thinking in a new strategy to try to reverse the elimination, or at least a decent pair fall.

Actually this year has been pretty good for this team in Cup.

This level 2 team has eliminated two level 4 teams and 3 level 3 teams , and the easier it is to fall against another level 4 team level, having had in hand the posibility to pass if my player successfully transformed the penalty and take a good result against 10 players.

Surely that the other team is named Chelsea FC help call something LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Reserve update

awful day.
    looks like we are heading out of the cup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-08-16 23_07_04-Start.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	51854

And we were so close to losing the undefeated streak in the league

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	le.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	51855

trolls are lurking around the team
    Better 3-1 than 3-0. I pass this result last round.

Weekend wasnt bad, had a crappy game against opponent in 11th and lost 4-3, definite troll result! Went 1-0 down in the 9th min, got 2 back, 1 in the 18th and 2nd in the 22nd min.Opponent got a injury in the 44th which somehow led to a goal in the 44th! 2nd half he added another in the 50th min. We came back in the 70th min to tie the scores 3-3, in the 78th min he ended it all. That loss pushed us down to 2nd place. Sundays match played opponent in 4th, 1st leg they beat us 3-2 away, got a comfortable 3-0 win to push us back in 1st, opponent in 2nd got a draw. Currently 1 point ahead and playing him late tonight, doubt I will make the match.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast