Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

oh.. man crises at United. efficiency lack is bringing moral down

Season 69-2015-08-17-12_20_02-start.jpg

Season 69-2015-08-17-12_23_24-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

So I wasnt home at the weekend and i couldnt attend and change my formations for the matches and we got some bad results in the league : A draw in round 19 and a lost game in round 20.. But anyway,our great performance in the CL continues as we beat the scout buyer 2:0 again and we went to the 1/2s 4:0 Agg. This morning,I also played the first match of the 1/2s and we got the away win 0:1 !!

EDIT : Its our best season in the CL so far , with 10W-1D-0L !! And we are a 35T team ..

Last edited by dan1daking; 08-17-2015 at 10:39 AM.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Another match, another injurie

Won vs one of the weakers teams of League. Player who failed the penalty now scored 5 goals, 2 of free kick (without SA), expect this continue tomorrow.

Ah!!! I received notice of the injurie LATER of the end of match screen, forgot to put it before? The player received the foul in minute 88', and my ST scored by free kick, there was enough time...

Not without my injurie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    Its our best season in the CL so far , with 10W-1D-0L !! And we are a 35T team ..
    I'm a T35 player too, no problem with this Visit two of my teams in my signature, is possible to win something without spend nothing

Palace teams report for Sunday...

Casuals started out with a Cup Semi-Final match and lost at home 0-2. Team of comparable quality, but home and presence possession advantage counted for nothing. Winners in all Stats categories, after an early scare, dominated the game. Usual story, everything we tried came to nothing, opponent had three other shots on target and scored from two of them. Hoping for a better rub of the green in the away leg. League game at home against team one place higher, ground out a 2-2 draw, with Cashman and Kamal providing the goals. Casuals still fourth, but with the teams in the three non-CL promotion slots fighting it out amongst themselves, the gap has grown to five points...

Terriers had a Cup Semi-Final at home, too, but had a much better result against a team of slightly lower quality but had most of it in their starting XI. Scornaienchi and a brace from van der Plas were enough for a 3-0 win and a big step into the Final. Terriers made it nine wins out of the last eleven League games and took second place after a good 5-0 win over the basement club. Defender Scornaienchi got on the score sheet again, and the midfield contributed the rest, a brace from Kadlec, and one each from Moran and Masegela. With their current form and a round-robin of matches between them and the current third- and fourth-placed teams in the next three days, and a runaway League leader, the top of the table is going to be all-but settled soon...

Desert Rats FC visited the League leaders and came away with an unexpected and creditable 2-2 draw, but dropped a place to 6th as others around them won. Midfielder Attenborough scored one in each half, the second one coming just minutes before the end of the match.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-17-2015 at 12:34 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

We won 1-3 in the CL semifinal :3

Nedved MoM, scored Czucker (Grzyb) 9', Nedved 45' of foul, and Kluivert (Hasselbaink) 90'.

Now I have a League match gainst the 2nd and I have 4 red cards, next CL match I have 5 yellows..... so I have to think in something... lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We won 1-3 in the CL semifinal :3

Nedved MoM, scored Czucker (Grzyb) 9', Nedved 45' of foul, and Kluivert (Hasselbaink) 90'.

Now I have a League match gainst the 2nd and I have 4 red cards, next CL match I have 5 yellows..... so I have to think in something... lol
    LOL Are you Sergio Ramos? Change to medium

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    LOL Are you Sergio Ramos? Change to medium
    Tackling?.... is medium, I never play hard tackling, just doing rotations theres a coincidance... having 3 yellows and a red... thats = now 4 reds due accumulation LOL

Visionary S
    My goalkeeper injured in friendly match.
    First time to see that even that can happen.

VIP
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast