Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4-5-1 V Style : Any advice?

4-5-1 V Style : Any advice?

Hi

Next season, i'm thinking about playing 4-5-1 V to be more close to the FCB way of playing therefore, if you don't mind, i'd be very grateful if you could provide me some experience feedbacks and advices about this tactic. Lately, i heard a lot of bad things about AML/AMR (useless, less powerful compared to ML/MR etc) and few tactics are really good to counter it.
    Then, if you do like this tactic, did you find the right settings (orders & arrows)?

Thanks, have a nice day

(PS : to be more precise, I'm looking for a tactic that will save me every time to change it to counter my opponent.)
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Who said mr/mrl better to have? with attacking middlefielders opponent can not apply offside trap on you. Your wingers with red arrows will turn into strikers- with blue arrows middlefielders.

Its one of the most flexible formations there are because with a few arrows you may have over 10 formation variations.

Its true it can be countered, like every other formation. Personally I get in trouble when opponents play ultra defensive like 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 flat. Butterfly formation can also counter it but for me hardest is when ultra defence is used.
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-08-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Who said mr/mrl better to have? with attacking middlefielders opponent can not apply offside trap on you. Your wingers with red arrows will turn into strikers- with blue arrows middlefielders.

Its one of the most flexible formations there are because with a few arrows you may have over 10 formation variations.

Its true it can be countered, like every other formation. Personally I get in trouble when opponents play ultra defensive like 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 flat. Butterfly formation can also counter it but for me hardest is when ultra defence is used.
    I love that i saved a lot of tokens to buy an AML and an AMR next season do you think an AML who's also ML will more respond to arrows?

Try to pick players that can be placed in two positions.
    Dont buy just a dc,ml,amr or dml. Always go for dc/dmc, dl/dc, ml/dml or mr/amr. Such players will save the day for you in the long run with injuries. They also give you more options.

Click on my signature and check my roster for a taste of this
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Oh you're playing 4-1-4-1? This formation is really interesting too

nope i dont ^^
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

check my answer to adel gamal asking the same at second page ^^
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post

10 formation variations? show me!

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    10 formation variations? show me!
    add red and blue arrows on wingers and fullbacks and DMC and you will get what he means
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

1. dmc red arrow
    2. dmc blue arrow
    3. dmc red arrow & dl/dr red arrow
    4. dmc red arrow & dl/dr blue arrow
    5. dmc blue arrow & dl/dr red arrow
    6. dmc blue arrow and dl/dr blue arrow
    7. dmc red arrow & aml/amr red arrow
    8. dmc red arrow & dl/dr red arrow & aml/amr red arrow
    9. dmc red arrow & dl/dr blue arrow & aml/amr red arrow
    10. dmc blue arrow & dl/dr red arrow & aml/amr red arrow
    11. dmc blue arrow and dl/dr blue arrow & aml/amr red arrow

I dont use red arrow on st and blue arrow on amr/aml, but combination possibilities are so many already
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast